1st Trimester

May BMB Waiting Lounge

Hello May Moms!
Congratulations! While you wait for @BumpAdmin to open your BMB, use this thread as a place to introduce yourselves and start connecting.

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: May BMB Waiting Lounge

• Thank you @kiki75! I've been stalking the April group but it just hasn't felt right to jump in there. My EDD is may 1st, but I get an early ultrasound on Friday so I'm sure that'll change a bit. I know it's super early for us May Mamas, but I'd love a place to get to know everyone and get support :)

**tw**
    I did have an early miscarriage in may at 6 weeks, so I'm pretty anxious with this one. But my doctor has been monitoring closely and everything looks good so far! We also struggled with infertility for over a year, I have pcos.
  • Thank you @kiki75!  I have been lurking around as well. I was a member of TK and TB a few years back, but took a break a couple years back. I was a little overwhelmed after my 3rd!  I had a miscarriage in March at 6 weeks also, so I feel anxious and cautiously excited. Looking forward to meeting the May19 mommas! 
  • Loading the player...
  • ******TW*******Just got my very faint bfp today at day 27 of my cycle. I'm so nervous to tell anyone even my Hubby. We legit just got into it last night over the possibility of my being pregnant. Takes two to tango I know. Any who I'm 34 this will be my 6th child ***TW**** 
    5th child living my first was taken from me by SIDS. This is also my 12th pregnancy. The other 6 ending in early miscarriges. Oh and I'm plus sized so idk trying not to be anxious and trust God.
  • @sagems10 I've totally been lurking the April board too, but feel weird jumping in there!

I just got my BFP a few days ago. Looks like I'm due May 10th. I was active on my August '17 BMB and still keep in touch with quite a few of the ladies on that board. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi ladies! I’ve been lurking in the TTC and BOTB boards and planning to jump in there but then got the surprise BFP on Saturday. Stopped BC in July and expected it to take a while for my body to regulate. I’m excited to get to know everyone and support each other here!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • peachy13peachy13 member
    edited September 2018
    hey waiting lounge friends. I got a positive last Sunday 8/26 and had hcg and progesterone levels drawn at my doctor's office this week. Progesterone was fine so now I'm just waiting on the call that says my hcg levels doubled. Fingers crossed! Right now I believe I'm 3 weeks 6 days. So still super early obviously but I think I was pretty on point with tracking O and everything this cycle, making me believe my EDD is May 10th, right in time for Mother's Day!

PS - if anyone from my Dec 2017 BMB facebook group is lurking - sorry I haven't said anything to you guys yet! Waiting on the call from doc's.

EDIT ON 9/4: got news from the doctor's last Friday that my hcg levels more than doubled! I'm elated. First appt and ultrasound is in 3 weeks from today - 9/25. Cannot get here fast enough.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @secicc12 due date buddies and members of the 2 under 2 club! Eek

• Hi @peachy13! 2 under 2 is slightly terrifying, but I'm super excited.. DD will turn 2 in July, two months after this LO comes. Looks like you'll be in that club a little longer :wink: 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lurking** @peachy13 congrats lady!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @wabash15 thank you!  <3

• lilyeriksenlilyeriksen member
    edited August 2018
    I'm May '19 too!  I was in the Dec16 board with my DD, more of a lurker than a contributor, but excited to participate more frequently this time around.  Looking forward to getting to know all of you and wishing you each a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Hello!! Oh my gosh I’m so happy for everyone starting to get their BFPs! Took my test this morning at 12DPO and was + . Remaining cautiously optimistic after 4 years of infertility but’s wow! So happy! EDD based on my calculations is May 10. 
  • @AlyshaRoseh Congratulations!! @peachy13 and I are looking like 5/10 due dates too :smile: So happy for your BFP after your years of infertility. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BumpAdmin any idea on when May 2019 will be open? If some of us have due dates of 5/10, I'm sure there are tons more with earlier due dates!

• Hey there! Congrats to everyone on the BFPs! I've also been lurking on the April 2019 board and waiting for the May board to open up. According to the start of my last cycle, my EDD is May 2. I have an almost-3yo DD. 

** TW **
    I have had two losses - a natural MC in 2017 and an MMC at 8 weeks this past May. I have been feeling especially anxious this time around. It looks like there are a bunch of PGAL ladies in the group so far, I hope we can support each other through this stressful time :smile:  
    ** End TW **

How is everyone feeling so far? Have any appointments coming up? 
  • @thismustbethemom Congratulations! I'm so sorry about your losses. I can totally see why you feel anxious this time around. Will be crossing my fingers for you!

I'm just 4 weeks today by my calculations, so really not feeling many symptoms aside from general fatigue. I have an U/S scheduled 10/3 and I'm DYING at the wait!! 

Also random, but the more I think about it, I feel like May is an awesome month to have a LO! Not too hot yet, summer is around the corner, Mother's Day, spring flowers/trees coming back... ahhhh :smile:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Got my BFP this afternoon! I am beyond excited! Based on the first day of my last period, I’m due May 9th. 

@secicc12 it looks like we are at the same timing! I am 4 weeks today, as well, based on my calculations. Wishing you a h&h 9 months. Can’t wait to be on this journey with you all!
  • Hi everyone - I had a dentist appt this morning and realized I was due for x-rays. We’ve been ttc for a few months so I took and test and looks like I’ll be joining the May moms! No x-rays for me!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Photolivia congrats! Welcome to the May Mom club!
  • @prpl11butterfly yayyyy!!! I have been following our posts through my journey, as well! H&H 9 months!
  • Lurking
    ahhhhh congrats @prpl11butterfly! Fx for a happy and healthy nine months!
  • Hi ladies! I will be joining the May group. This is my second pregnancy. I joined the BMB with m son and made some really great friends. I’m looking forward to connecting with a new group of mommas! Wishing healthy pregnancies to all of you!
  • Can’t wait to join the May group I’m due with my second 5/4/19 Still can’t believe it!
  • Can’t wait to get to know everyone! Any idea when the board might open up??

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Hi everyone,

I got a BFP on Saturday 8/25 and it looks like my EDD will be 5/9! Excited and terrified to be here.

*TW* I had a loss at 21w5d and it was confirmed that the baby had Thanatophoric Dysplasia, which is incompatible with life, and then an early M/C at 4w6d in November 2017. *End TW*

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• *Lurking* from TTGP @kels0091 AHHHH! Congrats!
  • @meatballs37
    Thank you !!!! :) I debated posting in the grad but I dont think ive been around long enough. I'll be lurking and always have my fingers crossed for everyone :)
  • I keep getting more and more excited seeing all these May mommas joining!
  • Just got my BFP this morning!!! According to dates looks like May 9th for me. I’m struggling with when to tell close family. I need to tell Work as soon as I’m sure since it may be dangerous, but I want family to know before that. I’m also a May 2015 mama. May is such an awesome time to have a baby! 
  • Hello all! I have been anxiously awaiting the May BMB for a week and a half! I even emailed @BumpAdmin to find out when they would be starting it up. It seems like all the other sites have theirs up but none of them are as good as The Bump community!

Anyway. I’m due with baby number 3(!) on May 4. I have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old, both girls. DH wasn’t so sure he wanted a third and jut as I was coming around to the idea of being done with 2, he changed his mind and decided a third would be ok. So, here we are!

I’ve gotten in with the midwives who caught my youngest and have my first appointment scheduled for October 9th. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Anyone having some symptoms?? My lower back pain seems unreal for this early! 
  • @kateandsiah I told my parents this weekend, his parents will find out tomorrow (his mom is out of town), and siblings will find out soon. After that, we are holding off until after the first appointment and my brother-in-laws wedding to tell everyone else. I’m a teacher, for references, and they will find out probably end of October.
  • Got my BFP last Sunday and I'm due with #2 on 5/5/19.  I'm so excited!  We have a little girl who will be 2 in December.  We haven't told anyone yet, but we are seeing both sets of parents this weekend and planning to share the news then. 
  • @suzycupcake thank you so so much ❤❤❤❤