Re: Facebook Transition Instructions

• Options
    Thank you all!! 

And yes @pumpkinpancake I agree!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    I’m so excited for this because the Bump has hated me from day 1.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just sent a PM @sliztee
  • Options
    Love the group name!
  • Options
    Sorry, @cdepperschmidt, I had a crazy day at work and didn't have any time for TB. I just sent you a PM with your password. Thank you for your patience!
  • Options
    No worries! @sliztee I actually didn’t even come back to check until just now.
  • Options
    Thanks for setting this up! I cant wait to meet all you ladies again! :D 
  • Options
    I’m so excited for this because the Bump has hated me from day 1.
    Yas!  fb is so much easier for me!  It took TB people 2 weeks to respond to my request to fix my profile info on here so i could show my older two boys and actually add baby # 3's due date. good grief.  ha, so excited for this!.

Thanks admins for opening this up! :smile:
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @mamabearcj just sent pm
  • Options
    @mamabearcj just sent you a pm too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Just sent a PM too. So glad for the switch, I can't get the the app to let me sign in and I am never on the actual computer. It's been hard to stay connected.
  • Options
    amama3amama3 member
    Just sent a pm to @sliztee
  • Options
    amama3amama3 member
    I couldn't find the group on Facebook
  • Options
    Baby3oo said:
    I couldn't find the group on Facebook
    I can't find it either.
  • Options

I'm not getting any results.
  • Options
  • Options

I'm not getting any results.
    I’m seeing the exact same thing! 
  • Options
    Interesting.. @ladyofarlington send a PM to the admin you would have requested a password from and they will help you get into the group!(:
  • Options
    Interesting.. @ladyofarlington send a PM to the admin you would have requested a password from and they will help you get into the group!(:
    I re-sent it! I think I may have sent it as a post to their board instead of a message at first? Oops- exclusive phone poster problems, maybe. User error! 
  • Options
    I hope I didn't offend anyone when I wrote back to the admin I messaged! Not my intention. I am an admin for my April group and so I understand exactly where you ladies are coming from, which is why I told her to not worry about it. I don't want anyone to worry about checking my posting when I know that it is limited because TB app doesn't like me, since I know I probably won't post as much as you ladies would like. Luckily this week my DD is away and I am in a hotel by myself so I have time and my computer, once she is back and we are home I am sure I will go back to lurking thru my phone. Maybe by then the app will actually keep me signed in when I try to post  :joy:
  • Options
    @mamabear0416 we have had a handful of people reach out and get denied. I wanted to add a blanket statement because we don't want anyone to be offended if we ask them to be more active. We know the app sucks sometimes! It's been great to see you around more.  :)
  • Options
    Thanks for setting the group! I fail at the Bump app so I’m looking forward to posting on FB!
    Me tooooo
  • Options
  • Options
    @bundleofjoy3iluvu Please check your inbox on The Bump to find the password I sent to you on 8/7 so we can accept your request on Facebook. Thanks!
  • Options
    @mamabearcj I just saw this thread after it got bumped. I PMed you
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad it got bumped! I keep forgetting to try and do that.
  • Options
  • Options
    Bumping. The FB group is becoming more active and we will be having more regular threads there too.
  • Options
    I'm curious about the Facebook. Is it totally private or will all my Facebook friends see every post I make on the group's page?
  • Options
    @jwebbbber45678

Your friends can’t see anything you post in the group (unless they are also group members, obviously).

Once everyone has been moved over, the admins are also planning to make it a secret group rather than a closed group, so people can’t even find the group unless they are invited.  
  • Options
    @knottieamusements is correct! We will likely close the group in October or November once everyone has transitioned, so it'll be super private, @jwebbbber45678, but in the meantime none of your posts are searchable by the general public; they need to have access to the group. We have been very diligent in our efforts to keep people out who haven't been active in TB forum.

• Options
    Good to know! I just realized that everything we post here is searchable by the general public and it weirds me out! I think I'm ready for the transition to privacy!
  • Options
    I am so excited for this transition!  I am hopeless at getting on the bump app and feel like the 1x a week i get on my comp I need to catch up on EVERYTHING i've missed....like this post from 6 weeks ago that I JUST saw today.  oi.  So excited for notifications and ease of use, and privacy....
    Thanks ladies!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FYI @MissBridg - Follow the instructions listed at the very top of this post if you're requesting to be added on FB! ;)
  • Options
    MissBridgMissBridg member
    edited September 2018
    sliztee said:
    FYI @MissBridg - Follow the instructions listed at the very top of this post if you're requesting to be added on FB! ;)
    I did. I messaged @mamabearcj  but haven't heard back. I did find the group on FB just to see if I could based on the above comments, sorry if that sent you a premature notification.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bumping :)