November 2018 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 8/26 (one day late)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: 
What was your favorite childhood cartoon/tv show?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 8/26 (one day late)

• edited August 2018
    3rd trimester baby! Woohoo!!! 28wks <3

2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good overall. Starting to waddle a bit lmao. The heartburn/reflux has been kicking my ass. Everyday between 11-2 it starts and then seems to usually last the rest of the day/night :| also my bras officially need to be put down. Cup wise they are atill okay, but the band has made the heartburn worse and are soooo uncomfortable. I've resorted to wearing a sports bra to work today. Please pray for my back today :D

Friday GTT! 

Got our crib yestersay! Hooray. Now to start cleaning out M's disaster area and getting her new bedframe so we can set stuff up. Also MIL brought over 2 massive totes full of M's old baby clothes last night NB-12mo. Gonna go through those and figure out what I want to keep/toss. She'll throw a hissy fit if I don't keep it all but I give 0 effs these days. It's A LOT of pink :s I don't mine some pink but good lord when every item is that pale baby pink it makes me slightly nauseous :joy:

5. GTKY: What was your favorite childhood cartoon/tv show?
    The 1980s Strawberry Shortcake specials were my jam! We had them recorded on VHS from TV and anytime I was sick I'd watch them <3

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    29 weeks/ Acorn squash

2. How are you feeling?
    Freaking miserable. He's so low I feel like my vagina is going to fall out. So many contractions.

Monitoring appt with BPP on Wed. 

Just trying to last. It literally feels like my body is giving up. I almost cry getting in and out of bed because it physically hurts to lift my legs that high. I can barely put on pants, y'all! It's awful. 

5. GTKY: What was your favorite childhood cartoon/tv show? Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show. I love those classic cartoons. 
  • @middleschoolmommy I hope you get to keep baby girl in as long as possible. I know next week will be hard in you, so give yourself some grace and Hugs.
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts - I don't blame you! I went through DS's packed away clothes the last few days and got rid of a big box full. I'm sure if this baby is a boy we'll get rid of more too. I figure if I don't love it I'm tossing it because this baby will get plenty of new outfits too. 

@middleschoolmommy - FX your cervical measurement holds steady for a while and doesn't change. I'm sure it's nerve wracking with that milestone coming up. 

@josie12367 - I'm glad your medication dosage is helping! 

29 weeks, acorn squash 

2. How are you feeling?
    Not bad, ankles are starting to get swollen at the end of the day (but not near as bad as with DS), tired, sciatic pain, BHs, same ole same ole 

Nada. We started every 2 week appointments so I have one next week. 

Just getting so so excited to meet his baby. After I get done bumping I'm headed to go unpack/sort through more stuff because the sooner things get sorted the sooner I can start decorating DS's room and the nursery! 

Boy Meets World was my favorite!  
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Thank you @lurvleybunchococonuts @josie12367
    @wildrainbow thank you, and I truly hope you can find small comforts throughout the day. I'll be happy to make it to October, but November would be even better! Do you have a goal in mind for keeping little one cooking?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • @middleschoolmommy My goal is 35 weeks, which is the beginning of October. I will be happy if we make it that far, but for now, I live week to week. I will be happy if I get to 32 weeks, Tbh.
    28 weeks! Baby is the size of a rollerblade!

2. How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good!  Still able to sleep through the night without having to get up to pee (unless hubs gets up to pee in the middle of the night and wakes me up).

Yep!  Have an appointment on Friday, starting bi weekly appointments!

Nope!

I loved Sabrina the Teenage Witch!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    30 weeks, the size of a garden gnome

2. How are you feeling?
    Tired and so easily winded

Nope. Next appointment is on the 11th then I start going every 2 weeks.

We were so lucky that the hurricane didn't affect Oahu very much. Big Island, Maui & Kauai suffered the most of it. Hopefully we get through the rest of hurricane season without any damage. 

I liked captain planet, Doug, and Rugrats. I know when I was a little older I loved watching I Dream of Jeannie & Bewitched then Hurcules & Xena Warrior Princess.