Options

Week 4 (4/22-4/30) Check-in (w/o 8/27)

This is for mamas due 4/22-end of the month

Due date: 

Any appointments?

Questions? 

How are you feeling?

What is your our least favorite chore?

Re: Week 4 (4/22-4/30) Check-in (w/o 8/27)

• Options
    Due date:  4/26

Any appointments? Ultrasound on 9/12-> feels so far away

Questions? 

How are you feeling? BLOATED and FAT

What is your our least favorite chore? taking out the garbage
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    Due date: 4/29

Any appointments? Ultrasound 9/4 aaah I’m excited but terrified.

Questions? None really. 

How are you feeling? Pretty good- a little fatigued, sore boobs, bloat, not much queasiness yet though. PGAL brain is tough.

What is your our least favorite chore? Hm... probably dishes/kitchen cleaning. It’s never ending!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date: 4/27? 

Any appointments? First appointment/ultrasound on 9/14. I feel like it’s so far away

Questions? Nope

How are you feeling? Fat by not sure how much of that is mental. No other symptoms! 

What is your our least favorite chore? Dishes/laundry. It’s like I’m never done 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    Due date: est. 04-23 at this point

Any appointments? Doula appointment this week and then we'll be deciding on the hospital, doctor, and then finally making an US appointment!

Questions? None yet

How are you feeling? Has MS yesterday, seem to be controlling it this morning because I ate some crackers first thing

What is your our least favorite chore? Emptying the dishwasher 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    robyn2201robyn2201 member
    edited August 2018
    Due date: 04/25

Any appointments? Not yet 

Questions? Nope 

How are you feeling? Ok. Sooo tired!! I don’t feel like throwing up which is good and bad. My PGAL brain worries because with our loss I felt very few symptoms. 

What is your our least favorite chore? Dishes!!!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options

Any appointments? OB/GYN intake call this Friday, then nothing for a month. 

Questions?  Not really... just trying to pass time without worrying too much.  

How are you feeling?  Exhausted - I took two naps a day over each weekend day.  It was so nice.  Food sounds terrible, and crazy dreams have started.

What is your your least favorite chore?  Hmm, I guess I'm not a huge fan of folding laundry, based on the huge pile on my table.  Also, going to Home Depot.  The walls are too high and I can never find what I'm looking for.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Due date:  4-29

Any appointments? Just got blood drawn to confirm pregnancy at the RE today. Gonna call my gyn to set up an appointment once I get the results.

Questions?  Naw. I'm pretty good right now

How are you feeling? I almost passed out while getting my blood drawn, and have started getting headaches and being super tired.

What is your our least favorite chore? Folding laundry abd putting it away
  • Options

Due date:  4/28

Any appointments? September 10th, can't wait!

Questions? Nope

How are you feeling? Great. Excited, mixed with a little PGAL anxiety. Boobs are killing me and my energy level fluctuates between superwoman and basically comatose. No nausea yet, but I have definitely found I have to eat smaller meals or my stomach kills me. Oh, and the gas.. allll the gas. 

What is your our least favorite chore? Hands down, cleaning the bathroom. Ugh. I just hate everything about it.
  • Options
    Due date: April 25th

Any appointments? First appointment with a midwife tomorrow!!  :)

Questions? None yet - I'm just anxious to find out how much my insurance will cover for a birthing center vs. giving birth at the hospital. 

How are you feeling? Much better this week - last week I had cramps/mild nausea, and a super annoying back ache. Now I just have sore boobs and I'm super bloated.  

What is your our least favorite chore? Umm.... All of them??? Good thing I work for a living, because I would make a terrible housewife!! 
  • Options
    Due date: 4/23

Any appointments? Not yet

Questions? 

How are you feeling? Exhausted, my boob are so sore. Keep going back and forth between hungry/nauseous and no appetite. 

What is your our least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom or vacuuming. I hate that whirling sort of white noise sound. Vacuums, blow dryers, blenders. Ugh. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Due date: 4/24

Any appointments? My first is scheduled for Sept 7!

Questions? Nope

How are you feeling? Not terrible. Random waves of nausea and my hips are constantly hurting

What is your our least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming or dusting. 
  • Options

Any appointments? Ultrasound with the RE next Tuesday. 

Questions? Nope

How are you feeling? My boobs are sore and I’m tired, but overall feeling well. Also having some PGAL anxt. 

What is your our least favorite chore? Emptying the dishwasher. Luckily hubs knows this and is good about doing it! 
    Anniversary TTC since Oct 2009
    PCOS
    BFP June 3,2012
    Partial Molar Pregnancy :(
    D&C July 12, 2012
    Forced 6 month break.
    BFP January 13, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Any appointments? Not until 9/17, and not sure they will do an U/S then

Questions? Nope

How are you feeling? Mostly normal, some cramping, a bit tired mid day, and peeing all the time

What is your our least favorite chore? Cleaning bathrooms
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    I'm posting in this group because this is the group I was in last week.
    Due date: 4/21
    Appointments: just had a pregnancy confirmation appointment. Next appointment is 9/24.
    Questions: not right now
    How I'm feeling: sleepy, sore boobs(they are getting huge!), my cramping has gotten a lot better, I start to feel sick if I don't eat often, waking up in the middle of the night to pee
    Least favorite chore? All of them? 
  • Options
    tumbleflufftumblefluff member
    edited August 2018
    Due date: 4/27

Any appointments?  Rescheduled to next week 9/4

Questions?  Not really.  

How are you feeling?  Fat.  Last night we went to my aunt’s house whom I haven’t seen in over a year.  She asked me if I was pregnant.  I’m not ready to share with my extended family yet and there is no way I’m already showing so I told her no, it was just a food baby.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kaitykinskaitykins member
    edited August 2018
    4/22 ish
    first appointment is sept 10.
    (I typed a huge thing and it didn’t post it.)
    i dislike cleaning bathrooms. 
    Im worried about ectopic pregnancy. 
    Im unsure as to when to tell our 2 and 2/3 year old daughter about this (clearly after an appointment at some point)
  • Options
    Due date: 24 April

Any appointments? YES! This Friday! 

Questions? I'm new to this country (South Africa), so I have no idea how anything is going to work and I'm feeling really anxious about that. Hopefully I'll feel better after talking to the OB.

How are you feeling? Really well. No symptoms at all except occasional minor cramping. Which is making me feel even more anxious that something is wrong. Just trying to ignore the feeling until Friday.

What is your our least favorite chore? Dishes and ironing.
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • Options
    Due date: April 23

Any appointments? This Thursday!!

Questions? Anyone else still drinking small amounts of coffee? I have about 3/4 cup each day - last pregnancy my OB said it was totally fine even with my history of loss, but I have a seen a few ladies comment on the board that they aren't drinking it anymore... 

How are you feeling? I'm in denial today. This feels too good to be true, so I'm hoping my appointment on Thursday will reassure me.

What is your our least favorite chore? 110% pulling hair out of the shower drain.  :# 
  • Options
    @thrillsmomma I'm still drinking a cup or so a day, and decaf in the afternoon. 
  • Options
    @thrillsmomma I drink a cup every morning and did the same through my entire pregnancy with DS.  As long as it’s less than 300mg a day you are good.  I just cut out my afternoon coffee and switch my sodas to Sprites.

Due date: April 23rd I think.  My chart was a hot mess.  Even the nurse said we’ll give you a definite after an US.

Any appointments?
    Had my first blood draw this morning.  Will have them every 2 days until I get to 2,000 HCG and then I get an US.

Questions? Nope.  Good for now.

How are you feeling?  Exhausted and waiting for the nausea to set in.  It was horrible with my first.

What is your our least favorite chore?  Laundry.  So much effort to put it all away!!
  • Options
    Due date: 4/25

Any appointments? 9/14

Questions? Nah

How are you feeling? Pretty good. I get mild random bouts of nausea throughout the day and I'm going from satisfied to starving in .02 seconds. If I don't eat something immediately, I'm dry heaving.  

What is your our least favorite chore? Hand washing dishes. I hate getting my hands wet so much and I have to wear gloves every time. It's never a quick and easy task either because I don't like putting pots, pans, or tupperware in the dishwasher, so it ends up taking forever. 
    Me: 36, H: 37 | Married: 10/15/16 | DS#1: 7/18/04 | DS#2: 4/18/19
    BFP: 1/26/20 | EDD: 9/20/20
  • Options
    @thrillsmomma I drink one cup every morning. 
    Me: 36, H: 37 | Married: 10/15/16 | DS#1: 7/18/04 | DS#2: 4/18/19
    BFP: 1/26/20 | EDD: 9/20/20
  • Options
    Due date: Still not sure, need a dating U/S

Any appointments? Dating U/S isn't until Sept 20, which seems ridiculously far off to me. First real appt is Oct 3.

Questions? Can't think of any

How are you feeling? Pretty good, overall probably better than the last couple weeks. Occasionally getting a little nausea, but it always passes fairly quickly, and no puking so far *knock on wood*

What is your our least favorite chore? Dusting for sure, I don't see that much of a change before vs after, and it's so annoying to pick up every little thing. I only dust if we're having company, otherwise it just doesn't bother me.

@thrillsmomma, I drink about a full pot of decaf every day, which is apparently equivalent to a cup of regular, so I'm still getting that caffeine too. I feel kind of guilty because I think I only had 3 cups of decaf my entire pregnancy with my son, and now I have more than that in a single day. Always something to feel mom-guilt about I guess 
    :/ 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due date: April 30th-ish

Any appointments? None yet, will be calling my OB this afternoon to set one up. 

Questions?  Nope

How are you feeling? Tired. So, so, so tired. I'm tired all day long, and then am awake from 12:30am-4:30am every night. WTF? I had HORRIBLE pregnancy insomnia with my last kid, so I planned for it with this one... but THIS early?!

What is your our least favorite chore? Laundry, for sure. Actually washing and drying clothes isn't too bad... but it's putting everything away afterwards. I tend to live out of laundry baskets lol.
  • Options
    Due date: sometime between April 27th and May 4th.

Any appointments? First appointment September 18th

Questions? Just over here wondering if/when MS will kick in. I don't feel "pregnant" besides the dizziness, but that's not directly pregnancy related. Last time I didn't have MS per se, but I did have all day nausea that I combated with dry cereal. Basically I want to know when it's acceptable to start eating dry cereal all day.

How are you feeling? Tired (normal) and dizzy and lightheaded (from zoloft withdrawal)

What is your your least favorite chore? all of them? haha. anything that I think my husband should have finished...like I'll do laundry start to end. But I don't wanna fold the clothes that he left sitting in the dryer and they're now all winkled. We have cleaning people (best decision ever after having our first kid), so I don't have to deal with scrubbing toilets or cleaning the stove.
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    Due date: April 29

Any appointments? I had an early scan today- just saw the gestational sac and yolk sac. I had 2 losses before my boy, so my OB has been very willing to do additional testing. My HCGs looked great week, but I started spotting over the weekend. HCG yesterday was in the 5000 and my OB wanted to do a scan to make sure everything was going okay. 

Questions? Nope. 

How are you feeling? Anxious. Sore boobs and that it. I know I’m lucky for not being nauseous, but I also know it means your numbers are doing well. 

What is your our least favorite chore? Unloading the dishwasher. I don’t mind loading, I just hate unloading.
  • Options
    Due date: EDD 4/27/19

Any appointments? Endocrinologist tomorrow (I have hypothyroidism) and first OB appt on 9/17. 

Questions? 

How are you feeling? Overall, pretty good, minus my incredibly sore breasts. I feel bloated off and on and have been peeing a lot, but can’t complain...yet. LOL! Worried about the inevitable nausea that hasn’t hit yet. Excited, but also a little nervous. But mostly hubs and I are just excited! 

What is your our least favorite chore? Emptying the dishwasher!
  • Options
    @thrillsmomma I still am drinking a cup of coffee every day usually. I'm so exhausted and chasing a toddler, it helps me get through the day. I've read that between 200-300 mg caffeine is OK. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    My numbers are good, so I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Friday!
  • Options
    Due date: 4/27

Any appointments? Impatiently waiting for first u/s on 9/19. 

Questions? Nope. 

How are you feeling? So tired. Went back to school for teacher days this week and promptly fell asleep right after my kids every night. I can’t imagine what the tired will be like with kindergartners next week. 

What is your our least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom
    E (34) + A (35) m. 2009 
    DS2014, DD2016, #3 EDD 4.27.19
  • Options
    @mamakat0105 @llamamamanyc ugh yes to the dishwasher. I don’t mind loading, but unloading is the worst (for some reason). 
    E (34) + A (35) m. 2009 
    DS2014, DD2016, #3 EDD 4.27.19
  • Options
    @Megz1902 I asked my Dr about how much caffeine was okay while at my appointment yesterday. She said none is ideal, but that small amounts, even each day, have not been proven to have adverse effects on baby. Large amounts would be a different story. So I'm having about 1/2 cup each morning before work :smile:

Also, I will need to adjust my due date, but still don't have a former one. Baby measured 4 days behind where my Dr predicted it would. I've always been on the later side to ovulate so I'm not surprised, but bummed we still don't have a date.

At my ultrasound we saw a 5 weeks 5 day old.... yolk sack and teeny tiny line up right against it (baby). Dr said it was too small to measure, but looked exactly as she would hope for 5 weeks 5 days. So that was nice to hear.
  • Options
    Due date: 4/27 by my charting. May adjust after dating u/s. 

Appointment: 9/17. Dating u/s, blood work. 

Questions? Not really. 

Feeling: nausea is coming and going. Getting worse. Which is good. I still have a ton of anxiety even though I’ve had a successful pregnancy since loss. I don’t know if I’ll ever enjoy pregnancy. 
    Sore boobs. Insomnia. Super tired. 

Least favorite chore: cooking/meal planning. 
  • Options

Due date: April 25th

Any appointments as one last week. Ultrasound showed very little. Going back on Thursday to see progress 

Questions? 

How are you feeling? Pretty normal. 

What is your our least favorite chore? All of them! 

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019
  • Options
    Due date: EDD April 27th by my calculations

Any appointments?  Coming up September 28th for the first ultrasound!

Questions? So many! this seems to be my first successful pregnancy after an early miscarriage in May(fingers crossed!), so I'm learning a lot along the way.

How are you feeling?  Nausea has been kicking in pretty strongly in the last few days.  Yesterday I had a hard time - I was trying to keep from gagging and throwing up in front of my kindergarteners all day long.  How traumatic would that have been for them?  Haha!  Eating saltines and lots of ginger ale to combat it and had a mostly better day today.  Boobs are so sore, feeling bloated, not sleeping very well despite being tired with pregnancy and beginning of the year teaching, sometimes waking up with hands swollen in the morning (is that a thing?), cramping.

What is your least favorite chore?  Washing dishes.  I try to use dishes that I can just put in the dishwasher if at all possible!