October 2018 Moms

34 weeks

Hey ladies! I know I have nothing to worry about but just wanted to seek some information if at all possible. I'm due October 7th & have had some complications that now seem to have cleared up. 

I had to go to OB ED tonight for what we thought was a fluid leak. (Darn you weak pregnant bladder) anywho, I found out I am 1.5 cm dilated and 60%effaced. I am a FTM, any info y'all can give me in regards to this?

Re: 34 weeks

• That ^ 
    And also at this point it could literally mean anything. Maybe your body is preparing for labor but you could also be walking around 1.5 centimeters dilated for the next 6 weeks.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree with PPs. Not a doctor and a FTM here so no idea. I would also suggest you check out our intros thread so we can get to know you, and the questions threads because you might find some answers there that you’re looking for.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • You could honestly walk around at 3cm for weeks and it doesn’t mean much. The flip side is you could be closed tight one day and deliver the next. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes! The ask me anything Labor thread is a great place for this. @jennybean80 has been great about sharing her L&D nurse experiences.