April 2019 Moms
Options

Normal?

mamatobe2019mamatobe2019 member
edited August 2018 in April 2019 Moms
Is it normal not feel most of the symptoms im supposed to be feeling? I don't have nausea or sore breast.i havent since found out was pregnant and im almost 7 weeks supposesly... Im just worried about pregnancy if its ok.

Re: Normal?

• Options
    @mamatobe2019 check out the Symptoms thread and you’ll see plenty of ladies are similarly symptom-free. You’ll also find way more symptoms than the two you mentioned - perhaps it’ll be comforting if you find you share in some of those!
  • Options
    @mamatobe2019 I was just getting on here to say pretty much word for word what @lyse01 said. There are way more symptoms than just sore boobs and nausea, and reading what other mamas are going through can be reassuring (ex. someone mentions having crazy dreams and you remember you e had those, too). And being miserable is not necessary to having a healthy pregnancy. Definitely check out the symptoms discussion.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn’t have any symptoms during the first trimester with DD. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. 
  • Options
    batmama31batmama31 member
    edited August 2018
    i didn’t have any symptoms w/ my first. it was always so worrying in that first tri, always second-guessing my body! i almost wished for those symptoms other moms complain about. but all my worries washed away when i could start to feel him move in the 2nd tri. 

its totally normal, and there is no correlation to the health of your pregnancy. <3