Boston Babies

Winchester Hospital? What do you think?

I think that I have decided to go with Winchester Hospital.  Did anyone deliver there?  Any opinions, good or bad?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Winchester Hospital? What do you think?

• I have heard great things about Winchester hospital.  My husband and I are not pregnant yet, but we decided to go with Emerson Hospital Birthing Center.  We had to spend some time at Emerson in October and were completely blown away by the nurses and doctors.  I just made an appointment with an OBGYN associated with the hospital.  She sent me a DVD on the birthing center, and I was super impressed. 
  • I can't say enough about our experience at Winchester, the nursing staff is amazing. I highly recommend it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've stayed at Winchester a few times now, including to have our children.  I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Do you have an ob/gyn at Winchester?  We are not pregnant yet either, but I am considering Winchester in the future...I have heard good things!
  • I love Winchester Hospital and would never go anywhere else.  I used Winchester OB/GYN Associates (Dr. Druga) and really liked the whole practice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"