1st Trimester

Preseed and Gender

I just saw this on another board and found it interesting

I read preseed tends to sway the gender to boys! If you used preseed and know your baby (babies) gender... post below! Curious if it actually does sway... or if there tends to be one over the other....

Re: Preseed and Gender

• sasstasssasstass member
    edited August 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Loading the player...
  • sasstasssasstass member
    edited August 2018
    Lol.... can it not be actual science that preseed could potentially make faster dying male sperm reach the egg sooner, therefore, swaying gender to male? It’s a fun question, but at the same time asking what genders they actually ended up with, I’m doing research ;)
  • harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited August 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Going to leave the ridiculousness of this alone since the other ladies covered it...but it's sex, not gender.
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"