April 2019 Moms

Maternity Clothes

I am sure several people have this topic on the brain. 

My specific question:  Where do I find extra long (36”+ inseam) dress pants?  I am 6ft & have scoured the Internet high & low for a fruitful lead. 

No-go’s: Motherhood Maternity, JCP, Kohl’s, Gap, Old Navy, LTS, Macy’s, H&M, Target, ASOS.  
Also: not fond of maxi skirts & can’t wear leggings+long shirts at work. 

Re: Maternity Clothes

• I would try Stitch Fix, you could probably reach out to them on Facebook first to see if they think they can help. If you need a referral link so that they'll ship the clothes to you for free (no stylist fee), just let me know! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Have you tried JCrew? I know they do sell all their clothes in long options, and they do carry a few maternity items. Also, if you’re willing to pay crazy prices I know there are designer-ish options that you can buy places like Nordstrom. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Damn. I’m not seeing maternity on the JCrew website anymore. Maybe they stopped making it. It has been over 3 years since I bought anything maternity... 
  • https://www.longtallsally.com/us/jeans/the-maternity-jean-09AC055/p

I just did did a quick search and found these that are 36” 
  • I’ve bought some maternity clothes from Poshmark - you might be able to find some higher end items on there in more specific sizes at a lower price point. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I haven't looked (app is being slow) but thredup may be along the same lines as posh mark for consignment stuff. 
  • @baya5 I like those jeans!  I’m really in need of dress pants. Wish my work could wear jeans :(
  • Loft! Also, threadup
  • Just agreed to bring DD to swim lessons this fall. Thoughts on maternity bathing suits? Specifically ones that will handle DDD+ cup sizes?
  • @lyse01 I got loose flowy tankini tops from Kohl’s. They’re not strictly maternity, but some of them have a “flyaway” so it can accommodate any size belly