October 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC 8/24

• Options
    @mamabearcj sounds like the perfect plan
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @knottieamusements EPing is so hard!!! You should be super proud of yourself.  It was helpful for me to set an alarm and use an app to log all my pumping info to stay on track.  
  • Options
    No work today. I stayed in bed until 10 and am now piddling around before showering. I know DH wants sexy time before he leaves, but I have no interest today. 
  • Options
    @KFrob - I am doing that.  The problem I am having is that in the last week my schedule in the evenings keeps getting screwed with by appointments and changes to Max’s schedule. There is no rhyme or reason to what is going on and I have very little control over most of it.  
  • Options
    I don't like our new cubicles. There's a window all the way around on the top quarter of it, and I sit along the isle, so everyone who walks by can see me and what I'm (not) doing. Plus, it makes stealing a quick nap at my desk impossible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mamabearcj sounds like a good plan to me! 

@eireyes that sounds like a horrible setup. Desk naps sound amazing... 
  • Options
    @knottieamusements you're doing great with the pumping, keep it up mama.  little changes here and there won't make a huge impact.  You can always power pump while driving or during a long stint at home if you need to in order to help mimic a cluster feed and keep your supply up.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @knottieamusements that sounds so frustrating!  Sorry, I hope everything settles down for you and you can start a routine soon. Also, what @dellusion said  :)
  • Options
    Ha ha. @knottieamusements I don't know if you've looked into the freemie cups. I haven't used them personally but heard amazing things. I think I'm going to get them this time and they're perfect for driving...
    https://www.amazon.com/Freemie-Collection-Cups-Concealable-Funnels/dp/B00UV6JDN8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1535130554&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=freemie+collection+cups&psc=1

They fit in your bra so you're not out there and can take them out when you get where you're going, rather than in the car.
  • Options
    @jemmerjams yup. I couldn't even look at SO before he was irritating me so much. 
  • Options
    @jemmerjams yes!!!! DH likes to make up songs and sing them loudly in the house (he can’t sing either). After working all day I have to tell him to shut it because I can’t handle it right now! 
  • Options
    I flat out told DH to f off today. I've been having BH since last night. They have gotten more uncomfortable as the day goes on and I'm also having some really bad pelvic pain. Add to that I'm cranky (I tried to nap after a park date for SS and my siblings and I could not get a good sleep). Tonight we were patching someone in at our club who is a good friend of ours, so I "had" to go. DH comes over to eat dinner with us and asks if I'm ok. I tell him I'm in pain. He responds "so you're ok". I told him to F Off. He asks if I need to go to the hospital and I told him I'm getting there. That shut him up. I'm tired of him dismissing my pain and discomfort.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 good for you! I'm sorry it came to that though. If you were uncomfortable then you shouldn't have had to go. Theres no reason to put your body in overdrive
  • Options
    @mamabearcj I didn't have to go, but I really wanted to. The guy who was patched in is a really good friend. I was only there for about an hour, long enough to eat and see him patched. He took his frustration of being overworked because they were busy (last night we served burgers and we have a full service bar) out on me.