TTC After a Loss

TTCAL currents and grads

How is everyone doing?

Re: TTCAL currents and grads

• @Holly321 how are you!!??

Thank you for starting this.  I miss my ttcal girls everyday.  
  • @holly321, thanks for starting this! How are you doing? I miss you guys! Still lurking hardcore... 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • How are things with you two? I try to lurk bmb, but been too busy with the house stuff lately.

I am okay, unbenched (!!!!), but no idea what is going on with my cycle, lol.  I thought I ovulated a while ago, but it doesn't seem so anymore.
    We are settling well in our new house, we have only been here since Saturday but it definitely feels like home.  But there are so many boxes.

Tw in spoiler.

DD is having a severe manic episode for the last few weeks, her doctor said it is her medicine, so we are changing it again, so I am exhausted!  But, we are having a genetic test done on her that hopefully will help us avoid poor medicine reactions in the future.

• @holly321 Hi! Thanks for starting this. :) I'm so happy that you're unbenched finally. Hopefully your cycle evens out soon. In response to your spoiler:

Sorry to hear that things have been so tough with your DD. Hopefully the new meds help. Good luck with her genetic testing too! It will be good to get some answers about her reactions, I'm sure. 

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Things are good here. We have moved to IVF and do ER in September if my thyroid is level. Waiting for lab orders from the new RE. He feels I was misdiagnosed with pcos and most likely, I have scar tissue from an old open stomach surgery on one of my ovaries which is causing the alternating cycles I've been having; one regular, one really long and an-o, and back again. He says he could prove it with lap but it's a waste of time since we've already been trying for so long and the only remedy is surgery to remove them which will cause more. 

He was surprised that we got pregnant with iui and thinks it's highly likely that loss was caused by an abnormal embryo which I guess is 15% common with first pregnancy or something like that. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake, wow, I knew you were heading towards IVF, but didn't realize it was so soon!  Fx for you!  

@offtoneverland
    She stopped the one medicine with Wednesday night being her last dose.  By Friday morning, the mania is gone. Now to deal with the effects of stopping one and doubling the other... But at least it is pretty clear the other one was bad for her!
  • Yay @suzycupcake! I'm so excited for you. I mean, I hate that you got to this point and you have to do IVF in the first place, but I'm glad you found a supportive doctor who is confident he can help.

I've been lurking ttgp and the new board changes thread and I love @KristoKekerooni's idea of making a "bat signal" for the TTCAL group, just like they have for the IF group. :) 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @holly321

I'm glad you were able to get DDs meds sorted out. It so difficult to manage. I hope this new plan helps and that the testing gives you more information for future med needs.
  • This thread is such a great idea! Thanks for starting it @holly321! And congrats for being off the bench! 

Also, thanks @galactickates for letting me know this existed. I always forget about the Chit Chat board for some reason. 

@prpl11butterfly I really hate when people do weekly updates like that. I'm all about hiding people on social media. I get that it's not their job to protect my feelings, but it's also not a requirement for me to see their posts.