October 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 8/23

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/23

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    33 weeks; celery? Whatever.

2. How are you feeling? 

Just tired and moody mostly; I don't want to come to work anymore.

Nope, not til 34 wks

Probably not the worst problem to have, but ever since I've started the GD diet, I'm having trouble gaining weight. Babe is on the smaller side (15th percentile), so I don't want her to get any smaller.

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees! 

I just don't even know anymore. We still have sex, just not in any of the fun ways we used to.

33 weeks. Ovia says ferret. 

2. How are you feeling?

Miserable.

Yeah I had one today and was sent to L&D for monitoring and a BPP  

Nope.

Haha we’re kind of boring when it comes to sex. Right now the only way that doesn’t hurt is me on top. When I’m not pregnant, we don’t really have a favorite position...just whatever we’re in the mood for in that moment. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...

33 weeks. I stopped paying attention. 

2. How are you feeling?

Miserable. In addition to pregnancy aches and pains, I'm experiencing a lot of anxiety about our closing tomorrow due to an unexpected roadblock thanks to an idiotic underwriter.

Yeah I had my BPP Monday and today I met with my midwife.  

Midwife told me I have Intrauterine Growth Restriction. Baby is too small. They're going to continue to monitor baby weekly and if baby gets any smaller it's likely I'll be induced at 34 weeks or earlier depending on how each appointment goes.

34 wks ! Baby gettin big in there! Feeling every movement 

2. How are you feeling?

Tired more often and thirsty always 

None til 36wks

Nothing just excited to be soooo close 

Risqué? I am not lol but I love making love when i’m Not sleepy but sometimes just sometimes when i’m Sleepy that is the best sex cuz I don’t overthink it! Haha! Favorite position... usually side laying cuz it is most comfortable 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31, coconut

2. How are you feeling? Tired, so tired. And everything hurts. Just overall, pregnant.

3. Any appointments this week? Not until next Wednesday.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I really hate when people ask me how I’m feeling, it’s like, I’m feeling pregnant. Tired, sore, grumpy, did I mention tired, uncomfortable, but being pregnant I guess that’s pretty good, so I usually just go with pretty good. But that’s annoying because I don’t really feel pretty good...

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees! We aren’t incredibly adventurous so usually me on top. That still works ok most of the time.

Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @ummibtihaj how many weeks did they say you’d be induced?? You said 34 but you’re at 33, so just curious. Hope baby keeps growing!
  • @ummibtihaj how many weeks did they say you’d be induced?? You said 34 but you’re at 33, so just curious. Hope baby keeps growing!
    Crap, I meant within the next 4 weeks. So it's basically a week by week monitoring and a decision will be made based on how the baby's doing after each BPP.
  • I'm a day late! :( 
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks, a squash of some kind.

2. How are you feeling? Mostly just tired. 

3. Any appointments this week? Yesterday check-in with OB and everything is great. 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I would like to stop waking up at 1am and staying awake for an hour or two. 

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees! We are also very boring! 

32, ovia says a naked armadillo 

2. How are you feeling?

Tired, crabby, and easily winded. 

Monday morning for a consult with MFM and Thursday for a regular OB.

I just want to sleep through the night again...

Right now, any way that's comfortable haha but usually prefer doggy style or me on top.

31 weeks

2. How are you feeling?

Tired.

Next Friday.

Started doing a home call center on the side to put a little more money away.

Reverse cow girl. I like the control.