February 2019 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change - August 22

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

GTKY: Do you have any names picked out yet for baby(ies)?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - August 22

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

15 weeks as big as an orange.

2. How are you feeling?

Constipated but maybe overdid the prune juice today :(

3. Any appointments this week?

Today had an ultrasound which is always wonderful to see and hear my little girl!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

Changing insurance by Oct. It is stressful! Plus trying to plan to fly around Thanksgiving 

GTKY: Do you have any names picked out yet for baby(ies)?

Yup :)

• @ohsunnydays you are too kind! (And I love the name Dimitri!) I'm 12 hours in to this and falling apart. He just told me that he has to share a room (so no private phone calls) and that they are super strict about not texting most of the day and I literally started crying. It's going to be a looooong six months. 
  • @becks_726 ugh that sucks!!  :s
  • @becks_726 that is tough! I hope you and the pup do ok together in his absence! Keep us posted on how you are doing, I'm sure you'll find that you are stronger than you think! Don't hesitate to ask friends/family/neighbors for help when you need it! And be sure to get out of the house! Take the pup to the dog park or go for a nice walk with a friend and explore! Fall is almost here so it will be lovely outside  :)  Hopefully now that you're in your second tri you'll start feeling great!
  • Update. FINALLY got my records faxed over *eye roll* so now I have an initial visit nurse "counseling" session with the new practice (they usually do at 7-8 weeks), and my first actual prenatal appointment with the doctor at the new practice is September 10. A little nervous! Since I've been going to my old practice for years
  • becks_726becks_726 member
    edited August 2018
    @eliseirene31613 thank you for your kind words. I'm working on doing all the things you mentioned, many of which do not come naturally to me. Yesterday I started a 30x30 challenge: 30 minutes per day for 30 days of activity in a green space. I'm hoping to get into a happy, healthy routine. DH has alerted neighbours of his departure and my pregnancy and despite only having lived here for a year and being total hermits they all offered support. 
    Now if that mythical second tri energy could appear, all would be good! 

@notthecheat doctor stuff is so tedious but the lovely appointments make up for it instantly! I'm sure September 10 will be here in no time. 
  • @hnbergeron Oliver Flynn is a great name!! 
    And your coworker can suck it. I've been wearing hairbands or rolled down waistbands for weeks now or I'd get a wicked sore tummy.