October 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 8/24

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

Re: Friday Ticker Change 8/24

• Loading the player...
  • @dellusion sorry about your accident! That sucks man..
  • How many weeks are you What size is baby? 34 weeks and I'm not sure didnt check the main page 

How are you feeling? Really good my boyfriend and DS have a cold that I feel coming on so yay for me. Stretch marks on my stomach and thighs suck :(

Any appointments this week? Yup on Tuesday 

Rants/Raves/questions? Why is nothing set up for this kid lol

Whats your favorite sex position? I haven't had sex but 3 times this year without stopping my whoha is still not healed from DS being born last October. Every position hurts still. Poor boyfriend. So nothing right now lol. It hasn't hurt the last few times we tried but now my belly is bigger and I dont like it again lol.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 34 Weeks and the size of butternut squash

2. How are you feeling? Uncomfortable. Suddenly everything seems to give me heartburn and getting to sleep is tough.

3. Any appointments this week? Next week

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? 

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

I like Doggy. But with my big belly and being uncomfortable and tired I’m okay with lazy spoon right now. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31 weeks baby is as big as asparagus, a coconut or a football 

2. How are you feeling? starting to get more uncomfortable, especially when sleeping. backaches and tired legs after being on my feet most of the day. Heartburn a lot- when I eat, when I don't eat, during sleep.

3. Any appointments this week? Monday I have a regular appointment

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? nothing specific

I'm a fan of doggie style or standing from  behind. Also, a fan of the foreplay building up the anticipation

BabyFruit Ticker