March 2019 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying - WO 8/10

What's got everyone all weepy??

*I just wanted to start a more current one.

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying - WO 8/10

• Options
    valentynsivalentynsi member
    edited August 2018
    I work for a food delivery service while I'm waiting to start my full time job. And I got orders too close together (within five minutes of each other) and that made me cry. FYI... Orders that close together actually counts as kind of a slow day.

*edited because I have fat thumbs and hit post too soo. 
  • Options
    I cried last night while reading my daughter a story. It was about a dog that visited sick children in the hospital. Very sweet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband and I were raised differently when it comes to religion. Religion was openly discussed and learned about in his house and it was only discussed when we were around my grandfather who is a Catholic Deacon. I have a very basic minimal knowledge regarding stories from the bible. My husband and I have been learning more and studying the bible. We have been watching the series The Bible on Netflix. We watched the episode where Jesus was crucified last night. I had no idea that Mary (his mother) witnessed him dying, and it had me a balling mess. Between what he went through for all of us, and then to have his mother witness the pain he went through just set me over the balling edge. 

Then this morning I was listening to music getting ready for work and the son Love Triangle by Raelynn came on and that set off the water works. 

I'm usually only emotional like this when I am PMSing, so it seems the pregnancy hormones have finally caught up with me and are making me extra weepy. I can barely make it through church service now without getting all weepy. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Forrest Gump was on tv last night...
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    I saw a post on Facebook about collecting school supplies for children at a homeless shelter.  :'(
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    @mschanandlerbong1214 I feel your pain. I just saw an instant pot recipe for baked potatoes on Pinterest and I *need* to eat one. I’ve been craving the ridiculous school lunch version with cheese and broccoli. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    Saw the movie Grave of the Fireflies earlier this week. I had heard it was sad, I was still so unprepared.
  • Options
    My toddler just won’t nap!  :'(
  • Options
    magr8rmagr8r member
    edited August 2018
    mschanandlerbong121 I cried about that exact same thing on Monday! I made sure to get potatoes at the store yesterday and finally had one, it was amazing!

I cried at the grocery store about a week ago because they were out of my milk, and again when I burnt my nachos. Now that I think about it, I've pretty much been crying all the time. 
  • Options
    Told a co-worker I had to change their lunch schedule and she told me it was too early it was all I could do to get to my car (I told her at the end of the day) to wait to cry. I have worked on this schedule for over 2 hours... 

Its Not really that ridiculous but I’m not usually THAT sensitive. 
  • Options
    I’m laying her bawling because I came across a picture of my cat who passed two years ago and all  I want to do is boop his nose and cuddle him. I know it’s the hormones doing this to me bc it came out of no where. But geez do I miss him like crazy. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
  • Options
    I was pretend crying because my daughter didn’t make me dinner in her Minnie Mouse kitchen and real tears came out.. so apparently I can cry on command now. 
  • Options
    I cried this morning while listening to an NPR story about our minor league baseball team being relocated. We lived near the stadium while I was in grad school, and I have so many wonderful memories with my husband and daughter there.

• Options
    I felt so nauseous but couldn’t throw up.
  • Options
    Because even though I’m nowhere near a vegetarian and my dad works for a chicken company, I choke up every time I pass or get behind a chicken truck. 2/2 in the last week guys. 
  • Options
    Because I was watching  secretariat and the cheering just gets me... also at sporting events when the crowd starts cheering... I have to hold it in and try so hard not to cry... I have no idea why?! Lol it’s so dumb!       
  • Options
    God Bless the USA playing during a firework show on Saturday night...I think it's because that song always takes me back to the first year my family was invited to a prestigious indoor truck pull and I cried that day but seriously that was 2 1/2 years ago...
  • Options
    Today, I watched Hook with my kids for the first time and I must’ve teared up 10 times.