October 2018 Moms

Thankful Thursday 8/23

Re: Thankful Thursday 8/23

• Loading the player...
  • Thankful for a cool down in MI right now. I know it's just a preview of Fall weather to come, but i'll enjoy every minute of it until it get's hot again on Sunday! 
  • edited August 2018
    I’m thankful for Whole Foods’ hot bar. It’s a great option for something healthy- ish when I don’t want to cook and I’m tired of eating the same thing for the 4th night in a row since DH is on business travel. :)

I’m also thankful this is the last week DH will be on business travel that requires a flight home. All other trips will be short and within a 4 hour drive between now and baby’s due date! 
  • +1 for digging deep today. Thankful I'm still alive. Sorry, that's all I got today  :'(
  • @ummibtihaj what's going on momma? 
  • @ummibtihaj hope everything is ok. We are here to listen if you need to vent. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• @ummibtihaj thinking of you! Hope you and your family are all okay. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies, hiccups with our closing today. The underwriter needs to pull her head out of her ass. We don't even have the final documents or dollar amount needed for our closing...TODAY!! We're supposed to move tomorrow and I have no idea what's going on. Add to that midwife says baby is not growing as hoped. Intrauterine Growth Restriction so it's likely that I'll be induced within the next 4 weeks if baby doesn't pick up weight. 
  • @ummibtihaj I'm sorry things are not going as planned. Hopefully the house stuff gets figured out and you aren't delayed in moving! 

And I hope baby is ok.
  • @ummibtihaj I hope everything with closing costs and moving get worked out asap!! AND that LO starts picking up some extra weight soon
  • @ummibtihaj Fuck. That's so stressful. I'll be remaining hopeful for you that things turn around <3
  • I totally understand your stress. Moving isn't fun in general but pregnant it is awful! Hope it all works out with the closing. Remember to try to keep calm and don't do any heavy lifting.
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• @ummibtihaj - I’m so sorry to hear that. One of my dance friends went through that with her DD, and it was very stressful at the time.  (Her DD is adorably chubby, carefree, and healthy.)
  • @ummibtihaj Hang in there today! I hope the closing and move goes smoothly. And that baby’s growth catches up so you don’t have to worry!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @ummibtihaj FX the closing/underwriter goes smoother! Hope it all works out with baby too! 
  • @ummibtihaj that sounds super stressful on top of your other worries!  I hope everything works itself out!  

I'm thankful we found the perfect house for us this week!  I'm also so thankful to have supportive family and friends who will help us with moving right around my due date!  
  • @ummibtihaj that sounds super stressful! I hope everything works out!