October 2018 Moms

middle name help- unusual request

Hello everyone! I am due in early October with a girl. I have a 20 month old girl already with the middle initial K, which stands for Kickbutt. My middle is Kickbutt and I love it. It has been a very fun name to have and story to tell for my whole life. We unofficially gave Kickbutt as a middle name to our first daughter (it is just K on her birth certificate) to pass it on and I hope she thinks it is as fun and unique as I have- but she can always tell people it's Kristin or something if she wants when she is older. Based on her personality so far, it suits her! She has a very normal first name, haha. Anyway, the current conundrum is that we have no idea what middle name to give our next daughter that can contend with Kickbutt. I need help thinking of ideas of strong or fun, unusual middle names. HELP!

Re: middle name help- unusual request

• sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited August 2018
    Check out our whole thread on baby names.... And our intro thread.
  • Loading the player...
  • sarah12-2 said:
    Hello everyone! I am due in early October with a girl. I have a 20 month old girl already with the middle initial K, which stands for Kickbutt. My middle is Kickbutt and I love it. It has been a very fun name to have and story to tell for my whole life. We unofficially gave Kickbutt as a middle name to our first daughter (it is just K on her birth certificate) to pass it on and I hope she thinks it is as fun and unique as I have- but she can always tell people it's Kristin or something if she wants when she is older. Based on her personality so far, it suits her! She has a very normal first name, haha. Anyway, the current conundrum is that we have no idea what middle name to give our next daughter that can contend with Kickbutt. I need help thinking of ideas of strong or fun, unusual middle names. HELP!
    Also - QFP.
  • Well, this was definitely not the response I expected, but I now realize maybe this is a better question for family and friends who know us (although they have been stumped too), just thought it may be a fun thread for those of us struggling through these last 5+ tough weeks. I also have not been active on this board at all this pregnancy so maybe this came off as a troll-type question, which was not the intention. Thank you to those who responded constructively. Luckily I grew up to be a badass female surgeon, so maybe living up to the name wasn't such a bad thing. Better than "wallflower" I guess. 
  • Well, thanks for the reminder on why I am not active on this board. Good luck mommas, wishing everyone smooth deliveries and healthy babies.