November 2018 Moms
Options

High Risk Check-in w/o 8/22

wildrainbowwildrainbow member
edited August 2018 in November 2018 Moms
Hey, y'all! This is a check-in for those of us that are high risk. Whether you've known from the beginning or were just told, this a place to get some extra support. High Risk pregnancies bring an added level of stress and fear to an already stressful time, so use this as your safe space. It should go without saying, but I will, a lot of this thread thread will be TW, so there is no need to use them. We've either all been through this or are navigating together. So let's support each other as we navigate the craziness of a high risk pregnancy. 

1. How far along are you? EDD?

2. Why are you high risk? How many weeks were you when you found out?

3. What is your protocol? I.E. extra monitoring, early delivery, etc.

4. How are you? Use this as your rant/rave/screw this whole situation post.

GTKY:
Getting close to wire, y'all. How are you feeling about having a new addition to the family? Do you think you're ready?

Edit: formatting

Re: High Risk Check-in w/o 8/22

• Options
    26w6d, 11/22
    twins sharing placenta, previous history of iugr and low amniotic fluid.
    a ton of doc appointments, delivery no later than 37w (11/1).
    overall, feeling optimistic. hoping to finish getting everything baby-related ready soonish so i can just relax. i still have what feels like a million boxes to check off to go, though. being forced to take it easy lately because of this random hip strain. thankfully i got most of the big stuff done early, because none of that would be happening at this point.
    GTKY: 
    Getting close to wire, y'all. How are you feeling about having a new addition to the family? Do you think you're ready?
    i cannot believe that fall is only a month away, and that my babies will be here in 10 weeks or less. that’s like no time at all. last time, it was completely world rocking after dd1 arrived. i think i’m just going to keep the bar low for sanity’s sake this time, because i know deep down that it’s gonna be a clusterf* when the babies get here. so, best case scenario, we’re ready and it’ll be what it’ll be.
  • Options
    28+3 Nov 11, but will deliver no later than 10/22

ICP, previous preterm labor and delivery, pre-E

So. Much. Monitoring. Delivery no later than 37 weeks, but most likely earlier

I'm tired and miserable. I'm so freaking puffy it's kinda freaking me out. I wake up puffy. If I drink any more water, I may drown. Just trying to keep the faith and remember he's worth it. 

GTKY: Getting close to wire, y'all. How are you feeling about having a new addition to the family? Do you think you're ready? On the bad days with ds, I wonder why I thought having another would be a good idea. The good days, though, they make me realize how I can't wait to see them interact and watch H play with both our boys.