TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 8/20

dpjenniferdpjennifer member
edited August 2018 in TTC After a Loss
Meeting GIF
How's everyone been doing/holding up? Let's get this weekly thread going again!

1. Introduce yourself (if new):
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

Re: TTCAL Week of 8/20

• 2. Status? TWW 1 DPO 
    3. R/R: had great weekend with family.  Rant I hate Monday’s. 
    4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? Shoes it would be worst and best.  I love them but DH would think the worst bc I would come home with 10 or 12 pair of new shoes to add to the hundreds I already have lol 
  • 2. Status? Waiting for AF.

3. R/R: Rant - I took a couple HPTs over the weekend and I'm still getting faint positives. I'm so frustrated because I just want my cycle to get back to normal and now I feel like I may have a couple weeks to go. It's only been four weeks, so I know I shouldn't complain, but argh!

Anything having to do with truck or motorcycle parts, because then DH would buy a bunch of stuff that takes up space in the garage, which I also have no interest in.
      :/  
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new): ttc since 1/17 CP 3/17. NMC 9/17.
    2. Status? WTO CD 9
    3. R/R: DH set up a surprise date weekend. I have no idea what to expect.
    4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? Cheesecake. The scale would break.
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new): MMC#2 failed cytotec 3/9 then d&c #3 4/29
    2. Status? 2 DPO
    3. R/R: Rant—today is my birthday and I spent it in horribly boring (but necessary) training meetings. DH is super busy at work so we’re celebrating in a couple of weeks. Rave: we’re going to Portland Wednesday to see cousins so even if he has to work 12+ hours a day, I should have fun (but hopefully he can have some fun, too!) 
    4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? Hmmm...probably computer games. DH got a new Civilization style game (set in the Middle Ages or something which makes it soooo different) and he’s obsessed. I’d probably never see him if he had more than one new game! And I agree @Kath525 cheesecake would be a disaster!
  • @ruby696 the wait to get back to officially not pregnant is obnoxious! I’m so sorry! 

@Kath525 I’m so impressed about your surprise date!! I can’t wait to hear about it!
  • @dpjennifer thanks for starting the weekly threads! I've been missing them. 

1. Introduce yourself (if new): not new, nmc 5/8.

2. Status? 12dpo and fighting hard not to poas... 

3. R/R: Judy got back from a weekend trip for our anniversary, really reminded me how amazing our marriage is. And hubby has been amazing supporting me through my anxiety the past few days. 

4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? Um the first thing that popped in my mind would be toilet seats... lol 

@ruby696 go ahead and complain, girl. We all know how frustrating it is to wait for that first cycle so you can get back in the game. Best of luck to you. 

@mwmiller4 I hope you have fun in Portland! I've always wanted to go there. And I also have a gamer husband... sometimes it's nice, sometimes not lol

@kath525 I hopehe has a super fun date planned! I love it when they do that :)
  • 2. Status? CD 17. WTO I think? Still getting a lot of CM that's close to EW. 

3. R/R: Same old, same old. My sister arrived to visit last night, so hoping for some fun and relaxation with her!

4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? I'm thinking any of those "lifetime supply of..." I mean, cause if you already have say a lifetime supply of pizza, why would you need a second one free?  Ugh!? 

Mack2342  Mondays DO suck… so I posted and ghosted. And now I’m back!

ruby696 Sorry for the frustration. Are they tracking your betas down to 0? It can be a PIA to have to wait and wait and wait….

Kath525 Fingers crossed on a good date weekend for you guys!

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• radiohd18radiohd18 member
    edited August 2018
    TW

1. Introduce yourself (if new): New sort of. Used to be a part of the April 2014 group for my first. TTC for #2 since Summer 2017. MC Feb 2018 at 10 weeks and had D & E. Back on the horse (so to speak) as of May. Starting to chart a little and ovulation testing.

2. Status? Think I am 8 DPO and not sure if I am PMSing or feeling anything that might resemble anything.

3. R/R: RANT: Waiting and not knowing sucks. The first time around I hated morning sickness (which lasted about 16 weeks). I have never wanted my boobs to feel sore and to want to feel sick so much before. Yet, uncertainty of the health of anything is overwhelming. I don't have any Raves right now.

4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? For my daughter's birthday I got her a pin that said Birthday Girl on it... for some reason they send me a second identical one for free. It's possible I didn't read carefully. But now I don't know what to do with two of these identical birthday pins.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• rds51510  Welcome to our group. Also, could you please TW mentions of your living child? Thank you.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Sorry! It won't happen again. I actually had to look up what TW stood for.

Apologies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• rds51510  No problems!  We don't have too many 'rules' on this board so it's easy to miss!  And yeah, the acronyms can be like a foreign language when you first get started! :)

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• 1. Introduce yourself (if new): Chloe- 2 MCs, 1 LC, CP in April
    2. Status? WTO Cd 5-ish I think
    3. R/R: Mentioned this already in WTO, but after ovulating late last month, I had 16 days from positive OPK to AF. It's like the TTC gods were trying to mess with me the month after we got off the bench. Considering starting up with an RE again, just b/c of my age (39). I had a consult after first 2 MCs and the RE offered to jump right to IVF+PGS, but (TW) we conceived DD naturally. I don't know how this works, do I have to have another MC or will they jump right back to it? Do MCs before LCs count? I know at my age they will want to be aggressive. DH is not super excited about the prospect of going the whole RE route. We originally had talked about just seeing where things led and not pursuing any extraordinary options and now here I am full steam ahead, researching the best IVF success rates in my area sinnce the new reports have come out in the last 2 years. 

Lawnmower? 

@mwmiller4 Happy Birthday!
    @rds51510 welcome. so sorry that you find yourself here! I hope your stay here is short
    @sagems10 12 DPO and not POAS?!? You are so disciplined!
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    edited August 2018
    @dpjennifer They tracked my betas to 56 two weeks ago. It's a moot point now though because AF started last night! So I feel a little ridiculous for whining when I'm actually pretty lucky it started on time...   :)

@rds51510 Welcome!

@sagems10 You're my hero. I don't think I've ever made it past 9 or 10 dpo. No discipline here.
  • chloe97 I'm not certain about the number of MC before LC and how they 'count' that towards an RE. I do know that they restart your months each time... so you can only 'count' this one month off the bench towards your 6 months for RE help with AMA. I know you're anxious and all, but if you conceived a LC naturally, and know you can get PG easily, I'd definitely just give it the 6 cycles before going the RE route.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @chloe97.  You might just want to give RE a call. They may see you again since you previously met with them.  I had LC then a MC then we continued trying.  I went in for consult with RE but turned out I was pregnant.  The REs office saw me even though they did nothing for me and I conceived naturally.  Of course I lost that one too and then started treatments immediately.  However when I went in for consult, he said I should have come to him sooner because of age.  Even if you choose to try natural it still might be worth a phone call.  
  • @Mack2342 that is what I’m thinking too. It’s a $30 copay, so worth it. My issue is superfertility. I get pregnant easily because my body accepts all embryos so I’m super cautious about when my body is acting funky. My bff who has had 9 pregnancies and 2 LCs has the same thing. It sucks! We had a CP in April and I actually was relieved in a way it didn’t drag out for 10+weeks like my previous MCs. I’m thinking if we have a Mc next, we will jump right to IVF+PGS.
  • @chloe97 do you have to pay for IVF?
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new):  Been here for the last few months after RPL
    2. Status?  Actively trying!  Made a decent effort this week -3,-1 and will probably try again.  
    3. R/R:  ugh work.  I feel like I can never be on the right side of the nursing staff.  These people are awesome but it seems I can never get it right.  
    4.GTKY: What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?  Sugar free gummy bears!  Watch out for the diarrhea haha
  • @Mack2342 I haven’t looked to see if there have been changes, but in 2016- my policy covered IVF, but not PGS which would be about $5k. 
  • @chloe97 that’s great 
  • antera23antera23 member
    edited August 2018
    1. Hi, everyone. I’m still pretty new here. MMC diagnosed 7/24, delivered at the ER on 7/27 with a follow up D&C on 8/2.

2. I think I’m in my TWW. But who knows. I haven’t had a cycle yet. We are trying though. 

3. I had such a hard day on Monday. I finally had a meeting with all my coworkers from the 3 different sites we work at. There was a new girl filling in for someone who is at AIT training for the army. She is only filling in because she is due two days before I was supposed to have my baby. Seeing her was awful and I feel guilty about feeling awful. It’s terrible to have that reminder. I’m just glad we work at different sites and I only have to see her every so often. 

4. Books because I would buy so many!! 
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    edited August 2018
    @antera23 Ugh, that's a terrible feeling to have and I can totally relate. Hopefully you rarely see her.  <3