February 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • ^^ I totally recognized your SN. I was D14 too. @norweigan. I was @agsgrrl before.
  • @norweigan I was on D14, too! @madreofdragons how did you figure out your old s/n? Lol
  • I remembered it, it’s the email and password I can’t remember lol. @lzzfrancisco
  • I remembered it, it’s the email and password I can’t remember lol. @lzzfrancisco
  • @hk0219 it looks like we only have one based on our 1st and only ultrasound so far. We are using a midwife currently at st Vincent's hospital off Barns road. It was the only place we have went and the only place my husband was able to get us into but I like them so far. :smile:
  • I used them for my 3.5 year old @lollimom2019. I had a pleasant experience all around. My favorite MW that actually delivered my daughter just retired though. 
  • cmjenkiescmjenkies member
    edited August 2018
    @mechekitty I’m an A’16er with a 2/7 EDD too!  :) I still talk to some of those girls daily. Welcome! 
  • @wanderfulvalerie I’m a M14’er, too! I’m not in the large group on FB anymore, but I think I remember you from the picture. I’m also another SC resident, but I live further in off the coast. So cool to see another m14 Mom!