October 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change - 08/20/2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

Re: Monday Ticker Change - 08/20/2018

• 1. 34 weeks; baby is the size of a butternut squash

2. Pretty good! I had a few terrible headaches last week so I’m thankful to be feeling good today! This sounds crazy but my foot has been super itchy and swollen and feels like it’s bruised.

3. 34 week appointment is on Friday

4. Re Q5, is anyone else having a tough time finding one they enjoy these days?

5. I’ve been struggling and could use some 3rd Tri friendly suggestions :)
  • @ladyofarlington It has been a struggle to find the right position! For some reason it's been difficult finding my g-spot during intercourse, so we've been supplementing with other objects! :D

And as always, doggy just feels damn good...even if it doesn't end with an O.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks! He is the size of a size 10 boat shoe

2. How are you feeling? Tired. Very, very tired. And sore. Very, very sore.

3. Any appointments this week? Yes! I meet my doula this week on Wednesday and have a growth scan/appt on Friday

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees! I love being on my stomach and being fucked from behind. You can still do it with a pregnancy pillow...just rest your belly in the center and keep your weight on your arms. It feels amazing.

• Another position that feels similarly to me as what you described, @kiwi625, is bent over the bed with him behind me. I'll try the pillow flat, though!
  • sliztee said:
    @ladyofarlington It has been a struggle to find the right position! For some reason it's been difficult finding my g-spot during intercourse, so we've been supplementing with other objects! :D

And as always, doggy just feels damn good...even if it doesn't end with an O.
    Doggy is my preferred right now for intercourse. Then I lay down and use a toy to finish me, since I don't like having an orgasm in doggy.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30 weeks, according to the app he's the size of a zucchini, but he has been measuring 2 weeks ahead!

2. How are you feeling? Ok, but stuffed..lol

3. Any appointments this week? I start my 2 week appointments tomorrow! 

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks - head of lettuce

2. How are you feeling? Pretty uncomfortable. Huge. 

3. Any appointments this week? Appt today - need to get the tdap shot. Boo.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Still need to get DS into his new room so I can get the baby room back to newborn status. A total shit show with our carpet installer is delaying stuff by weeks now. I’m pissed. 

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? What’s sex? Maybe me on top? It’s been awhile. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    32 weeks, apparently, according to babylist, the size of a jansport backpack. IDK what backpacks they used as a kid, but no way in hell baby is that big.

2. How are you feeling?

My entire back tightens up non stop, so that's fun, and I get sciatica from sitting or standing too long. or from sleeping. 

3. Any appointments this week?

chiro, growth scan, and 32w checkup!

If baby kicks aren't really supposed to hurt, then I'm screwed for trying to go for a med free birth lol....

Ugh, everything hurts lol. I have to be on hormones normally for it not to be bone dry down there, so it's infinitely worse now that I can't take them. WAHHHH.