November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/15

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of 11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 11/28, and the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What baby product is your favorite to buy/register for? What product(s) are you/do you struggle with? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/15

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    28 weeks, hello third tri! Baby is an eggplant. 

Appointments this week?  
    Did my one hour glucose this morning, hopefully will hear results soon. 

Symptoms?  
    Starting to get more tired, generally grumpy and feel like everyone around me is having their babies and I am over being pregnant too. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Why do people feel like it’s okay to ask you how much weight you’ve gained? I’ve had two people ask me in the last couple of days...ummm I’m not going to tell you the number, that’s rude! On a positive note, our nursery is finally stating to come together! 

GTKY: What baby product is your favorite to buy/register for? What product(s) are you/do you struggle with? 
    Pregnancy TickerFTM here so I pretty much struggled with everything! 

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  25 weeks - babies are the size of cauliflowers.

Appointments this week?  I had a follow up anatomy scan yesterday, and everything looks great! The babies are each almost 2lbs, which means that at this point, they're my biggest babies! I was cleared by Maternal Fetal Medicine which means I don't have to see them again unless something weird happens. Last week I had an OB check and am now on biweekly OB appointments. 

Symptoms?  My hips have started to hurt a lot and am definitely not sleeping very well. I just got over being super sick, so I'm grateful to have my energy back a little bit. My appetite is not great though. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? We have ergonomic desk chairs at work, and I swear they are the most uncomfortable thing ever! Also....at daycare drop off this morning a little girl was asking her mommy if I had a baby in my belly and the mom said no. WTF lady, I'm not just super fat!

GTKY: What baby product is your favorite to buy/register for? What product(s) are you/do you struggle with?  I love buying swaddles and blankets because of all the pretty designs. I also love building a good diaper stash and should be good through almost the entire first year! I hate trying to buy baby gear right now because I know these are my last babies and I won't use it again, but I need another car seat, another rock and play, etc.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    26 weeks.  Kale, butternut squash, head of lettuce

Appointments this week?
    None this week.

Symptoms?
    I feel like my hormones are on crazy overload!  Sciatic pain still, slow moving, feel gigantic, not sleeping well, now I have a cold...generally overall really uncomfortable and over this pregnancy.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    If you have one, which pregnancy pillow are you using?

I guess I like buying a rock n play or activity mat if someone registers for it.  We used those a lot for DD.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @lostarz14 snoogle! 
    @KellyT22 sheesh did you correct her?
    @firsttimespartanmom yikes!!! Who would ask that? Luckily I’ve never been asked that. Probably best to point out the rudeness of that question or just make up a crazy number like “I’ve gained 267 pounds!” 

How far along are you? How big is baby?  29 - acorn squash, Gizmo, New England cottontail rabbit 

Appointments this week?  Nope 

Symptoms?  Easily winded, heartburn like crazy, total exhaustion, bh contractions 

Rant/Rave/Questions? The new chair we ordered for the nursery has been delayed! Boo! And the painters aren’t getting back to us about painting. Rave - got another freezer meal in and my new breast pump came today! 

Favorite - oh definitely clothes! Baby clothes are so cute. 
    Least - I guess furniture? Or big stuff. We will need to replace a few things like the jumparoo and maybe the playmat 

• Options
    26 weeks, baby is the size of kale apparently... Because thats a standard size haha

Appointments this week?  
    None this week

Symptoms?  
    Ive been so sore lately. Lower back is the worst, sometimes I just get sharp pains in my lower back that make me stop doing what I'm doing and just stand there until it's gone. My belly has been pretty sore too, mostly when I do a lot of talking/raising my voice, and bending over.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm so glad I've only got a few weeks left of work. I don't know how I would be able to work up until Im almost due. Getting up and down off of the ground and pinning pant hems all day is getting very uncomfortable and makes me so sore by the end of the day.

I don't really know. I only registered for my first baby (in 2013) so I don't really remember much about it. I didnt really do anything like that for my second and probably won't with this one either
  • Options
    26 weeks- Kale
    Appointments this week?  
    None this week- next appointment is September 4th
    Symptoms?  
    Just super tired all the time and tons of movement
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I had someone at work tell me I didn't even look pregnant yesterday. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment, but I feel super pregnant
    Pregnancy TickerAs a FTM it's all a little overwhelming. I'm looking for recommendations on a baby wearing device if anyone has one.

• Options
    @susan112118 Get a Tula! They have a few great options, but I recommend the Free To Grow model. You'll be able to use it from newborn to toddler. It's a lifesaver!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m 28 Weeks- baby is the size of an eggplant although feels the size of a huge watermelon lol 

Appointments this week?  
    Yes, my glucose appointment. Baby is healthy and growing- I’m measuring ahead. I’m not going to lie, I’m terrified for another 9 and a half lb baby. 

Symptoms?  
    So many aches and pains. I’m tired. Emotional. Hungry but then I’m full quickly. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I started back to work on Monday and my kids don’t start until next Monday so my husband took the week off to stay home with them. He made 30 freezer meals- from chicken pot pie to meatloaf to baked mostaccoli to roast to maple bacon pork loin to garlic lemon chicken. Our deep freezer is STACKED. He is the best ever. 

I love shopping for baby carriers! I have a hard time registering for bottles because in my experience with two munchkins it’s so dependent on the baby.