October 2018 Moms

Remove

Re: Remove

• Loading the player...
  • This might be good for fit mom Fridays. 
  • Nope. I’m on modified activity so am
    basically a lump on my couch.
    Also, hi! Have you posted an introduction in the intro thread? Go ahead to help us get to know you. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I suppose since this is my 3rd child and with SD having 3 now at home, I haven’t given tge community much attention. But now that school is back in I can actually sit down and read. I love that I’ve posted two things in an hour and all I’ve gotten is crap about the rules. Thank you @jennybean80 for being a nice person 
  • Then...why not just follow the rules before goin' all rogue and posting self fulfilling threads in our organized little community?
  • chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited August 2018
    Seems a bit much to say you’ve gotten crap, but do you normally just walk into a room of strangers without introducing yourself and start talking? Seems less like rules, more like etiquette.

edit to add: sitting down to read is quite different than starting posts.
  • @krzyriver I cant even walk that far!!! Getting off the couch puts me out of breath!
  • I'm aiming for 8 to 10,000 steps daily. I have to exercise or my diabetes could get out of control!
  • I’m 32 weeks and up until 2 weeks ago I was averaging between 10-12k steps a day with usually 1 or 2 15k step days a week. I was even going to Zumba when I could. Then I was suddenly exhausted all the time when I hit 30 weeks. I started napping when my toddler sleeps instead of getting my walking in. Now I’m only getting about 7k steps in.
  • I'm usually averaging 4k-4500 steps a day, which embarrassingly isn't much more than I was doing pre-pregnancy during the week, lol.  My work offers free maternity parking passes to let women in their 3rd tri park closer to the building but i've purposely not requested one because I know I need the steps, especially since i'm not doing yoga anymore and feeling a little sloth-like.  :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Umm yea so I used to run.. a lot.. now I avg about 1500 steps lol! ! Today I actually did 6500!! Woohoo.. but that's super rare now :( whomp whomp

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Anywhere between 7,000-13,000 steps a day. 
  • 3,000 steps on a good day.  My goal is just 5,000 even pre pregnancy.  I sit all day at work and there's no time in the evenings unless I'm off of work, it's not happening.  I've been offered an office elsewhere since my building doesn't have an elevator and I hold onto my office for personal space but also the only way I get any exercise in is climbing those stairs a few times a day.  Sometimes I have to stop halfway but better than nothing?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • stagray4stagray4 member
    edited August 2018
    Yes actually. I consider it a big success if I can walking into a room and hide from strangers. I’m an introvert with social anxiety. But that’s just me. @chopchop25