Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 8/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Typical LP length:

Testing

R/R

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 8/14

• Month/Cycle
    : 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: Unsure

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Sigh. Temp dropped this AM. Its dark and rainy. I don't have work today, but I do have a mountain of catch-up work to do around the house and out in town. I volunteered to throw a large fundraiser for a local animal rescue that I'm close to and I'm up to my ears in To-Dos. Wondering if I'm going to be able to handle all this and get everything done. Another milspouse is helping me, but man, it just looks like Everest from down here. 

I might indulge myself in a second cup of coffee. I'm tired already. 

CS/Q: Meh. Chart in spoiler if you wanna check it out, but otherwise, no. 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2 

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -5,-3,-2

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: tomorrow, then WFAF

R/R: I have procrastinated so much on a project that is due tomorrow that I am about to spend the rest of this day pulling it all together and praying that my boss doesn't hate me when I present it tomorrow. 

CS/Q: nothing new. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Trying to wait as long as possible, but feeling super antsy already. 

R/R: Getting a long overdue hair cut today! So excited to chop off some split ends and freshen things up. I'm generally super lazy about my hair, so it's also nice that my hair will look nice for a couple days. Woot!

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler. I've been dealing with a lot of interrupted sleep, so not sure how much to trust my temps. Also, I think FF changed my usual time frame because some open dots became full and vice versa. 

@harrierwife @klmcguire GL on your tasks! Feeling the same way about the projects I'm working on now. 

@lulu1180 I totally feel you on overthinking temps. It's so hard not to! FX that your temp rise is a good sign though :) 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 37/13 dpo

Timing: I think it was -1 and -4

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: I mean maybe at the end of this week but I'm sure I'll get AF. 

R/R: I think I have pms, coworkers are getting on my nerves. Definitely have been overanalyzing various symptoms the past few days. Temp was staying up for several days and was still kind of elevated this morning but not quite as much. Last night SO said he'd be freaked out if I got pregnant so quickly which was a little nerve-wracking to hear but understandable I guess. 

CS/Q:
  • Lurking from WTO to say:

@harrierwife You are so wonderful to donate your time to an animal charity! That's what I choose to donate my time/money to, too. Gotta love the furbabies.
    @lulu1180 I totally get the hatred of temping. It is such a gateway to utter TTC obsession in my case. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 27/11 or 12

Timing: I think -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: lots of bfn. Going to take one more tomorrow morning then just wait for Af

R/R: I figure I'm probably out this cycle, and I tried not to get my hopes up with the clomid, but I did anyway... I just started a new job too, and my sleeping patterns are super messed up because of it. Even ava is having a hard time getting my temps and stuff. Ugh. 

CS/Q: Meh. You can look if you want. Didn't get a reading last night because apparently I didn't sleep enough.