October 2018 Moms

Baby Coffee-saur's Journey

Re: Baby Coffee-saur's Journey

• Sending you all love and prayers <3

image        image

• Sending love and thoughts. So sorry you are all going through this. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear you are going through this!  I hope you can get at least some answers sooner rather than later.  
  • Sorry to hear this is happening! I’m glad you’re getting so much support!
  • Thinking of you! Hope your MRI goes well today!
  • I'm so sorry that you are going through so much unknown. I'm glad that you will get answers sooner than expected though! Sending prayers your way. :heart:
  • Thinking of you today! I hope the appointment goes well!
  • The unknown is so scary - I'm glad you have a great team around you. Thinking of your family and hoping you get some answers soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thinking of you and your family. Creepy internet hugs and thoughts and prayers for you all :heart:
  • Praying for you, baby and your family! I’m glad you were able to get in sooner and I hope you get positive results from your MRI and genetic testing. 
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this, I hope you get some answers soon so you can prepare for the baby and your family's need given the news.
  • all the hugs and prayers. I am so sorry you're going through all of this. the unknown is so scary. so many prayers. <3 
  • Thinking of you guys today <3
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @coffee-saur I hope everything went okay today .❤️
  • I’m glad you got some answers, even if they weren’t quite what you’d like to hear. Hopefully baby will have more mild issues, but you have the strength to deal with the hand you are dealt. Even if it doesn’t always feel like it. 

Ill be keeping you, your family, and baby in my thoughts. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My livetit  is a hug. I'm sorry it wasn't more encouraging news, but at least there's some answers. I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully it's on the mild side.
  • rc-colarc-cola member
    edited August 2018
    Take each day as it comes. Some days may bring wonderful surprises and others might feel like set backs.  Don’t forget to love and care for yourself as you love and care for this little one.
  •  <3<3 keep staying strong, mama!
  • <3!  Fingers crossed for a warrior baby!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Thank you for taking the time to update us.  I'm glad you got some answers and can begin to prepare for this road ahead.  Prayers for continued strength for  you and baby on this journey.  We are all here for you <3
  • Hugs @coffee-saur <3 Thinking of you!
  •  <3 Hoping things end up on the mild side, sending all the hugs!
  • cagncoo12cagncoo12 member
    edited August 2018
    Prayers for everything to stay on the mild side! Stay strong and take each day as it comes.
  • You can absolutely handle anything that is coming your way.  Hopefully this is just a little bump in your baby's story.
  • Thinking of you @coffee-saur! Try to stay strong and positive for the best outcome. Hopefully it will be on the milder side of things and your little one will be ok. 
  • Thinking of you and your family, and sending all the hugs! 
  • Lots of hugs to you  <3
  • Continuing to keep you and your family in my thoughts. Sending hugs your way!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Hugs!! Thanks for updating all of us! You got this, just one day or even a minute at a time! 
  • Lots of thoughts, prayers and creepy internet hugs coming your way.  <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lots of prayers and hugs to you!!! 

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Thinking and praying for you and your family!  <3
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• @coffee-saur Just catching up. Thinking of you and the fighter in your belly! So many creepy internet hugs to you. Prayers for your family.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Prayers for you and your family! @coffee-saur
  • I’m so sorry you are going through this. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
  • so sorry to hear of all you and your family are going through. thank you for sharing and updating us. I know that must be extremely tough to share. We will be praying for continued strength and faith for you and your family! ❤
    BabyFruit Ticker