1st Trimester

9 weeks and pregnancy symptoms subside

Hi all, 

I'm now 9 weeks and 5 days,  since the beginning of 9 weeks , my nausea disappeared suddenly,  breast tenderness lessen,  now I felt it's a little tender and almost shrink back to pre-pregnancypre-pregnancy . also I'm less bloated. I was freaking out,  went for 2 quantitative blood test , my hcg level dropped a bit.  Called the clinic,  and nurses told me it's normal for symptoms to go away around 9-10 weeks,  all women are diff , etc ... And they arranged an US for me tomorrow.  Prayign that baby still have a heartbeat and growing healthy . 

Anyone going thru the same thing as me ?

Re: 9 weeks and pregnancy symptoms subside

• Hi all, 

I'm now 9 weeks and 5 days,  since the beginning of 9 weeks , my nausea disappeared suddenly,  breast tenderness lessen,  now I felt it's a little tender and almost shrink back to pre-pregnancypre-pregnancy . also I'm less bloated. I was freaking out,  went for 2 quantitative blood test , my hcg level dropped a bit.  Called the clinic,  and nurses told me it's normal for symptoms to go away around 9-10 weeks,  all women are diff , etc ... And they arranged an US for me tomorrow.  Prayign that baby still have a heartbeat and growing healthy . 

Anyone going thru the same thing as me ?
    What the nurse said is true, symptoms subside in some pregnancies, each one is different.  I'm assuming they arranged an ultrasound due to the numbers dropping - that would be a bit more worrisome to me than symptoms disappearing. They wouldn't schedule an US due to disappearing symptoms. Besides that, wishing you the best.
  • I’m going through the same thing. Just started my 9th week and I’ve noticed a slight drop in symptoms. It had me up all hours last night because I was busy worrying. Smh I also heard that symptoms come and go. So I times of worrying or overthinking, I just remind myself of that. Sending a ton of positivity your way! Hope all is well.
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m 9 weeks today, and my symptoms have lessened for the most part, aside from nausea which is now a twice a day thing. The doctor said symptom fluctuation is completely normal! And hcg levels do drop after a certain point in the first trimester and hormones level out, which is why they stop drawing after a certain point; what’s most reliable are ultrasounds. I was panicked due to my boobs hurting less before today’s ultrasound, and baby is perfect and healthy with a strong HB of 174! Best wishes to you!
    E (24) + DH (30)
    2 first trimester losses (2011, 2012)
    Actively TTC since January 2014
    Project RAINBOW<3

• So glad everything is looking good with your baby. Makes me feel better since Ive been less nauseous since nine weeks as well. Im even eating well again and enjoy food. My appointment is not for two more weeks so wish me luck:)