December 2018 Moms

Weekly Check In w/o 8.13 (EDD 12.24-12.31+)

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?

GTKY: Do you prefer movies or tv shows?

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 8.13 (EDD 12.24-12.31+)

• How far along are you? How big is baby?

I am 20 weeks! Baby is the size of a banana.

Still tired and having stretching pain if I do too much or move too fast.

I can’t wait to show DS the DVD of our a/s!

I definitely prefer TV shows to movies. I can watch some series over and over. I love Netflix!

• KatzaliaKatzalia member
    edited August 2018

How far along are you? How big is baby? 

20+4 a banana or a microphone

Lots of RLP and other fun growing pains as the belly pops out a little more. Also I’m crying or at least getting choked up more often. And oh delight, more heartburn starting this week too  

As of my 20 week visit, I am back up to the weight at my 8 week visit, so my OB officially gave me a thumbs up to stop worrying about the weight loss. And baby is continuing to grow on track/several days ahead.  

I am picky and have a limited attention span for both movies & shows. Probably I’d go with movies? 

• Loading the player...
  • @tumbleweed-1 Good luck with your follow up a/s. If it makes you feel better, my DS had multiple markers for downs and he turned out 100% healthy.
    20w3d, baby is the size of banana

Feeling pretty good. Still tired a lot. While I'm running I often feel like I have to pee the whole time, this also happened with DS. As soon as I stop running, the sensation is gone. It should stop before long.

Rant: At first DH (I thought) told me we were leaving for vacation on Saturday. Come to find out he works Saturday. So I thought we could leave late Saturday or early Sunday.. but apparently the guy who is supposed to cover for him Sunday isn't so now he has to work the opening shift. Ugh. So now we will be leaving Sunday afternoon and probably won't arrive in Florida until well into the day Monday.

I'm not sure. I guess it depends on my mood.

@katy0990 Thank you for posting this week!

@tumbleweed-1 Good luck with the next a/s. I am hoping everything has cleared up by this ultrasound and/or it's nothing to worry about!!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018

21 weeks. Baby is as big as an endive? 

Not having a good week. Just had an appointment yesterday and everything is going well but my anxiety has been through the roof. I’ve had weird chest pain/tightness for a few days. Doctor didn’t seem concerned but it freaks me out! 

I’m anxious to feel baby kick and just feel better!!! I’m so in my head and it’s so frustrating to just never feel good. 

I’m obsessed with TV shows. Let me know if you need any suggestions! Currently indulging in Bachelor in Paradise! Anyone else!!

I hope everyone has a good week and continues to have happy and healthy pregnancy!! 

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 19 wks 6 days - size of a piece of bacon lol - 11 ounces so they say at her A/S

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? Pretty good. Wanted to try no nausea meds tonight but good lord last night I was up at 2 am taking acid reflux meds. So that fun has officially begun. I had to take twice a day with both my boys or my butt couldn't sleep. 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? Eh went back for A/S today at a much much better place where they actually let me see the screen so I could see her. As I was walking out they made me come back which freaked me out to look at her spine and skin again. I asked if something was wrong if I should be worried and all they said was it's good we have to make sure we see everything to say with certainty. But because they were looking at her lower spine and skin I'm all nervous now. When my youngest son was born they were all checking him bc he had the dimple on his butt at the end of the spine but because it didn't go through the skin his spine was okay no spinabifida. But now I'm all worried if that is what they were looking at again. so now I'm scared. But if it was an issue they would call me today not in two Fridays from now when I see my OB right?

GTKY: Do you prefer movies or tv shows? Shows all the way. I need my trash tv at night and if it was  amovie I wouldn't last I would totally pass out. 

mkeys89  I can't feel anything either! And yes love bachelor in paradise totally trash but I need mindless entertainement

AdorkablePixie  that's crappy about leaving late but hopefully as long as you hit 95 to head to florida before monday you will miss some of the crappy traffic. 

tumbleweed-1  i hope you get back for your appointment soon and get some good news. 

Katzalia awesome your back up with weight!

katy0990  how old is your DS?

We told my boys about the A/S yesterday and the first thing they asked. 

Did you see her penis? No she doesn't have one. 

What? Does she pee out her butt? No

Figured now is clearly not the time to tell them no I also don't have a penis lol so I don't have to explain. Wait till she arrives instead. Since I'm sure they will see when I change diapers. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• @mkeys89 I started having chest pain and shortness of breath during my last pregnancy at around 22 weeks. We found out later, that I had polyhydramnios, which is an excess amount of amniotic fluid and it was pushing on my lungs and chest cavity, causing the pain and discomfort.
    @mcgeeva He will be 2.5 next month. That is too funny that your boys immediately asked about that. 

19+1, hot dog

Feeling pretty good but I've had a little swelling in my face. But only on one side. I've asked DH and MIL and they don't see it. I can barely feel a difference but I can. I'm keeping an eye on it because I know swelling in the face can be a more serious issue. 

I slept with my snoogle for the first time last night. I was trying to hold out until half way done but I figure I'm close enough. I just could fall asleep last night and needed a different setup. I did sleep pretty well once I did fall asleep. 

GTKY: Do you prefer movies or tv shows? Hmm that's hard but I guess shows

• katy0990 said:

How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 weeks, size of an endive. 

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? I feel ok, just still exhausted and nauseous. 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? None this week.

GTKY: Do you prefer movies or tv shows? Tv but in bingeable format. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • @mkeys89 Hopefully once you feel movement you'll bee more at ease.

@mcgeeva I hope everything is okay and they were just getting some shots that they had missed. I am sure if there is an issue they'd call you sooner than your next appointment. Yes, I am hoping we will hit 95 kinda early. We will have to make a lot of pee stops though, for me and DS. I am sure he will need to stop and get some energy out as well.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018