March 2019 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

This is a post I like to do on Sundays. I think it just adds a little positivity to the pre work week blues that hit. Plus the board is always a little slow on the weekends. 

What was one fun thing you did this weekend?

What is one fun thing you are looking forward to this week? 

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    I went and browsed Target for a care package for a friend and got a couple thing for myself as well. I’ve also tried not to feel too bad about eating out while DH is gone this weekend.

I’m soooo looking forward to my appointment tomorrow. I will be really sad if they don’t at least use the Doppler to check baby’s heartbeat. After that, I have a massage on Wednesday.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meggyme FX you get some kind of baby action tomorrow at the appointment! 

My my cousin, who will be a senior this year, came over with his girlfriend Friday evening and hung out for a few hours. I rarly get to see his teenage self so it was a treat. 

Monday is free admission to the county fair for kids with a canned food item so we are going to take DD. She LOVES animals and music so I’m sure she’s going to have a blast. It will be a good end of the summer family night out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got back from 3 days of camping, kayaking, and biking. It was exactly what I needed! 

Looking forward to getting my my hair done tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Fun thing I did this weekend: visited an art open house at a former women's prison now artist work studios.

Fun thing I am looking forward to: we are inviting my in-laws over for dinner to celebrate FIL's birthday. They don't know I'm pregnant yet. One of his gifts will be a gag gift of an adult diaper but underneath it will be a baby diaper to help us make the announcement.
  • Options
    Spent the weekend with dd, including a playground day and an afternoon out at Target and Olive Garden. 

Getting my hair cut tomorrow. Ultrasound Tuesday morning!
  • Options
    Went to a street festival with some of our close friends. One already knew, one guessed I was pregnant right away ("Why are you drinking a powerade?...are you....??!!"), and one remained totally oblivious, haha. :)

Also, I went to buy buy baby to browse strollers (really concerned about finding a jogger that will fit in our car, so I'm starting the search early), and came home with a diaper bag and a couple super cute onesies that were on sale! Couldn't help myself ;)

This week, I'm meeting up with some of my girlfriends for the first time in forever. We usually meet up weekly for wine and Bachelor/Bachelorette viewing, but have all been busy and haven't been able to meet up for a long time, which is really the only way I've been able to keep the LO a secret from them for this long! So, I imagine they will be the next to know  :)
  • Options
    What was one fun thing you did this weekend? - Two things! Took my pregnancy announcement photos Saturday and went to a baby shower today! 

What is one fun thing you are looking forward to this week? - Two more: Another Dr. appointment tomorrow, and having a friend spend the night at our new house tuesday into wednesday... one of our first overnight guests! 
  • Options
    This weekend our plans got rained out and it turned into a really fun family weekend at home, complete with naps, tons of reading, a big brunch, and lots of playtime with my little girl. 

This week I am looking forward to getting back on track working out. This first trimester has been tough, and now at almost 11 weeks I am starting to feel better and get some energy back. I had a couple good runs this weekend and looking forward to getting back into my regular running routine. 
  • Options
    I just went to Olive Garden (same as you @greenbee !) and ate all the breadsticks.

This week I'm looking forward to (but super nervous for) my first OB appointment and dating ultrasound on Friday!
  • Options
    This weekend DH and I got some us time (DS was with the in laws) and it was so nice!

this week we have both mom & m-i-l’s birthdays!
  • Options

Got together with my college roommates for our 10th summer!  Lots of laughter and relaxation.

Looking forward to, hopefully, a nap this week!!!

• Options
    Had an unusually full weekend: On Saturday we helped celebrate our friend’s 39-again birthday in her gorgeous new home. Today we actually got out of the house early & spent a lovely couple hours at the beach. We were home & taking naps by noon—amazing. 

This week im looking forward to getting back on track with working out. It’s been a loooooong time...
  • Options
    DH’s birthday was on Friday, so we took the annual trip to the state park that purchased his family’s farm. We visited where the farm/house used to be and then swam in the lake. We followed it with dinner at a local tapas restaurant. 

I’m excited for my 7y/o daughter to go to a two week long theater workshop starting this week. Our small town has a really big theater program for adults and youth that she’s super excited to be a part of.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Went to a baby shower for my boss. Then went "baby window shopping" with hubby for fun. 

Bridal shower on Saturday...always some kind of shower! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    Friday was DH's birthday but we really just hung at home and relaxed. It was nice that he had a long weekend with our lo.  Saturday we went to Olive garden for dinner too! So so good!!!  Today we spent the afternoon at the zoo. It was nice but way too much walking for me.  Our zoo is really spread out and it's about a five Mile Walk through the whole thing. 

I'm really hoping to be able to start exercising again. I fell of the wagon and I'm really upset about it.  I'm also waiting to hear from my new job on a start date.  Super anxious about that but hopefully it goes smoothly.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Dang it ladies! Now I need Olive Garden and I’m not usually a big OG fan. 

We spent some time at home as I wasn’t feeling very well. We eventually made it out of the house and went to Chipotle Saturday evening my mom met us there and then we all went to Kohl’s. Sunday we went to my moms for a cookout she announced the pregnancy in the prayer everyone was pleasantly surprised! It was fun to share the news. 

I started back back to work on Wednesday but the rest of the staff starts today. I’m oddly excited to get back into a rhythm and to see the students. 
  • Options

Braved the rain with my toddler and went to our local peach festival. Picked donut peaches and got in a tractor ride before it was a complete  downpour. Apple cider donuts finished off the afternoon.

For some Mom time, went out sat with my friend to see The Meg and also... OLIVE GARDEN! (Count me in ladies!)  Lol. Had the shrimp and scallop fettuccine with broccoli. UM... YUM. And of course the breadsticks, dipped in a separate side of fettuccine sauce. :):):) 

I was looking forward to the ultrasound I had today. It was as awesome as I was hoping... so, YAY! Heading up to a spa at the end of the week for a facial so I’m pretty pumped for that as well! 
  • Options

I also went to a regional theme park with two of my J17 ladies and their families  ;)

DH’s birthday is Friday. Please let these mean a delicious dinner!