1st Trimester

Intro! (Loss Mentioned)

Hi everyone! It’s been many years since I’ve been active on the bump, and I’m so excited to be coming back pregnant, finally!

I’m Elizabeth, from MI, and got my positive pregnancy test last Sunday. Monday it was confirmed by my OB. I have some anxieties due to previous loss, but so far things are progressing well! Friday’s beta tripled from Tuesday and I go in tomorrow for another draw. Symptoms are kicking in for sure, but overall I’m feeling great and super blessed. Due date as of now is 4/12/19, although doctor and I are thinking I ovulated a bit later than usual, so we’ll see. 

Very excited for this journey ahead and to get to know you all; I plan to be a very active member, especially since we’re waiting until the second trimester to make the announcement (though we have told a handful of close, close friends!). 

Happy & healthy 9 months to everyone!! :)
E (24) + DH (30)
2 first trimester losses (2011, 2012)
Actively TTC since January 2014
Project RAINBOW<3

Re: Intro! (Loss Mentioned)

• Welcome to the board! You should really check out your birth month board (BMB). That will be much more "active friendly." These Tri boards tend to be very transient and q&a with little in the way of actual discussion. The BMBs tend to be where product reviews and discussion, chat, and discussions of breastfeeding, symptoms, hospital/birth center bag packing, etc. take place. 

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/april-2019-moms
  • Thank you so much!
    E (24) + DH (30)
    2 first trimester losses (2011, 2012)
    Actively TTC since January 2014
    Project RAINBOW<3