October 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 8/9

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/9

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31 weeks; size of a coconut or a bunch of asparagus (I'm not sure these fruits/veggies are making sense to me)How about a small-clawed otter?

2. How are you feeling? Moody, exhausted, out of breath, overwhelmed. Pelvic heaviness. It's nothing awful that I can't handle. Just seems like the weeks are getting rougher.

3. Any appointments this week? Not til next week.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not particularly. 

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it? Harry Potter, obviously. But really I hope she's just into books in general. And building blocks. Then she'll be like me. :)
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 29 weeks, acorn squash or a small cabbage

2. How are you feeling? Still feeling pretty good for the most part! Tired, occasional acid reflux, and random lightning crotch, but overall pretty good.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not really pregnancy related but the last couple of weeks have just been crazy busy. I’ve been swamped at work and trying to finish my term paper and reading for my final exam that i have to take by tomorrow at midnight. But after tomorrow I will have a break for a few weeks and I get to organize the nursery all weekend while DH is at a bachelor party...I think that is the only thing getting me through this week.

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it? Not really a book or toy, but I really hope he wants to play hockey. We are huge hockey fans and I think the little kids in skates are beyond adorable!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    29 wks 1 day acorn sqaush
    2. How are you feeling? 
    My back is hurting me and heartburn and being hot the same as last week but I have noticed I have short temper lately.. oh and INSOMNIA!!
    Friday. Every Friday I get my makena injections
    Not really.. just if I get more rest. I hate not being able to sleep
  • Options
    32 wks I just don’t understand the fruit or vegetable comparisons either 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Hips and low back are really sore ! 
    No! 
    Just coasting along Now almost to the end! Seems like it is going really fast 
    I love books but I have no favorites we go to our library every week and get a huge bag so I hope baby finds the joy of reading as well! 

• Options
    30 weeks, baby is the size of a zucchini or a platypus minus the tail lol
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Eh...nothing major to complain about but not great either.
    I had my ultrasound on my legs yesterday and thankfully no blood clot. (I have terrible vericose veins and my OB wanted to rule that out.) I have a regular OB appointment next Thursday.
    I could rant about my job but it would probably just make me grumpier.  Lol 
    Nothing in particular but I would be thrilled it they love to read in general. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30 weeks!  Can’t believe I’m in the 30s now!  I don’t like any of the size comparisons, so I’m leaving that part off. 

2. How are you feeling? tired, hot, and achy. Also started feeling much more pressure and cramping this morning, which has been fun so far. I also get annoyed at things a lot easier, which I’m trying to control but can’t help myself sometimes. 

3. Any appointments this week? nope, not for another 3 weeks. How come I feel like everyone else is on every two weeks appts by now, and I still have another 3 weeks till mine? After the next one I go to every 2 weeks, but I feel like I should be there already... 

4. Rants/raves/questions?  I’m so over this 90 degree weather, and wish it would just be cooler already. The weekend is supposed to be slightly cooler, but then Monday and Tuesday it’s going to be in the 90s again. I also feel like I’ve gotten so lazy these days, and I hate it. I used to walk around for almost the full hour each day that I’m on lunch, and now I barely get up from my desk all day and just stay in one place for all of lunch because between my feet killing me and the pressure from walking around, I just can’t do it anymore. 

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it?  no specific book(s), but just reading in general. DS loves reading allllll the books together, so I hope this baby is the same way. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 29 weeks, Hawaiian pineapple 

2. How are you feeling? overall, I’m good. Today is the first day I feel super large and pregnant. Last night at dinner I noticed my back started to hurt. I think this is the week where I’m starting to get more physical symptoms. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? Baby shower this weekend! 

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it? Harry Potter 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake my appts started going to every 2 weeks when I got to 28 weeks. I guess just doctor preference?
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake I don't go every 2 weeks until I get to 36 weeks. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31 weeks, no clue on the size. 

2. How are you feeling? Done done done. 

3. Any appointments this week? I had a growth scan today. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? This giant, vagina-wrecking baby is measuring 2 full weeks ahead. He’s going to be big. I’m used to 6 lb babies. I’m cringing at the thought of delivering a giant baby. 

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it? Whatever his siblings aren’t playing with because I want to cut down on potential arguments.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    29 weeks. Done with the fruit and veggie crap
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired, hurting.

Nope
    My legs are destroyed.Going  to look into getting them fixed next year.
    I just want my children reading. DS loves books with Spot, Thomas and Horrid Henry. Got him watching The Worst Witch to move him onto Harry Potter next.

• Options
    belo290 said:
    @pumpkinpancake I don't go every 2 weeks until I get to 36 weeks. 
    @belo290 wow that’s even later than me! By that point I’ll be on weekly appts, if I make it that long! 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31 and the size of a coconut??  Doesn't make sense considering one comparison a few weeks ago was of a butternut squash lol.

2. How are you feeling? Sick, tired, achy.  A lot of nausea the last few days.  I'm so ready to be not pregnant.

3. Any appointments this week? Had a quick prenatal appointment today.  My regular midwife was booked so I went with one of her colleagues.  She's probably the one I like the least in the clinic.  I really pray she's not on duty when I go into labor!!

4. Rants/raves/questions? Continuing on about my appointment...I really felt rushed with this particular midwife. I have really meshed well with others in the rotation.  

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it? I don't care so much about the toys, but I grew up loving reading and have tried to instill the same in all my kids.  I really don't care what genre they enjoy as long as they keep reading!
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the fruit/veggie comparisons are getting a little non-sensical.