March 2019 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday - 8/9

What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday - 8/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thankful to be seeing my sister today (she lives 10 hours away!) and going to the beach!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Thankful to have the summer off with my sweet DS. I go back in two weeks and I’m dreading it. 

@meggyme Yay for your first appointment!
  • Options
    Really thankful to be feeling mostly better today. That was a rough ride of intense morning sickness. Thankful for this group. 
  • Options
    Thankful to have found a well-paying job in my field that is primarily remote to apply for! Travel is required up to 4x a year, but I hope it won't be a big issue early on, if I'm lucky enough to get hired. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    i am very thankful that my morning sickness is down today and i was able to enjoy my first salad in WEEKS! never thought i would miss greenery that much LOL. 
  • Options
    Thankful for babysitters! Husband is gone 10 days for a fishing trip in Canada. I've literally hired sitter Tues and today so i could rest upstairs. He's back Sunday but I'm considering one for Saturday daytime too....
  • Options
    @catlady2015 that sounds promising! What field are you in?
  • Options
    I'm thankful my H made it home from his work trip! And that my aches and cramps have faded, at least for today. 
  • Options
    Thankful that my husband is finally starting to help around the house a lot more. That alone makes pregnancy so nice! Also, thankful for all of my work family being so sweet and being able to work less if needed after baby, even if I wanted to come in twice a week just to get out of the house. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3