October 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/8

stolen from Monday
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/8

• Ahh we started these at the same exact time. I’ll delete mine!
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamabearcj as a twin I really appreciate your comment about your babies being their own little people! My parents did a great job giving us different clothes and toys. And of course we shared and swapped but it was nice to have my own things! When we got old enough to care (like 4+) we would also have separate birthday parties. Although looking back that seems like so much work!!
  • @halfanewt where is your mini babymoon?
  • @rc-cola they'll probably be sharing a party for awhile lol but I get so many people asking me if I have matching holiday outfits in mind already. I mean I have color schemes in mind and sure they'll be in a matching outfit once in a while but for the most part I dont want them to match 100% I want them to compliment each other If that makes sense. Being a boy and girl will definitely help that I hope 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    30 weeks, head of cabbage?? 

2. How are you feeling? Sooo tired! The fatigue has hit me hard this week. Also having more contractions and heartburn still going strong. Oh and hot! So so hot! 

3. Any appointments this week? Ultrasound tomorrow to check babies growth and fluid 

4. Rants/raves/questions? I’m over the summer heat and humidity. 

5. GTKY: Is there a book or toy you hope baby gets into? If so, what is it? None in particular but just hope he loves books as much as me and DD! I am also big into board games so hopefully he will enjoy those in the future! 
  • @tropical1982 happy anniversary! Did you guys do anything special to celebrate? 

@halfanewt I loved bunnicula!! I forgot all about that series
  • Bunnicula!!!! <3
  •   @tropical1982 that sounds like a perfect anniversary night to me :)
  • @rc-cola we’re road tripping the Olympic peninsula. Headed back home tomorrow :)