Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO 8/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: WTO 8/9

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Everything. Continuing with Vitex & B6 as well. 

R/R: Rant is everything about today so far... **TW**
    So I caved and tested yesterday. EXTREMELY faint positive. I did NOT get my hopes up because I was most likely 9DPO and I have a 9 day LP. I wanted to retest today or tomorrow.

Sure enough, heavy AF with extreme cramping came in last night. It is still sucky today and usually it's light AF all 4 days. I have a message in with my doc because she wanted to know if a positive and then AF happened due to my short LPs. 

CS/Q: Has anyone been treated for short LP medically? Everything I read shows that a LPD is usually treated by treating a known underlying condition, but I'm not aware that I have any of those conditions because I don't exhibit other symptoms. I'm also probably jumping the gun since I'm only on cycle 4, but I'm in a mooooood right now. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin So sorry for CD2!

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT/CM, OPKs starting this weekend, PNV, VitD, and HIO EOD. 

R/R: Still sore from orange theory on Tuesday, but made it to my early barre class today. **TW I have my niece's 1st Birthday party on Saturday and I'm so excited for it! endTW**

CS/Q: Nothing yet, temps still low.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/11

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: All the things. 

R/R: Had my RE blood work and u/s this morning.  Not great.  Found a 6.9cm cyst on my left ovary, so now that has to be addressed before Clomid can start.  I'll find out more shortly.

CS/Q: I have some questions - I will put them in the IF thread.
  • Options
    @chichiphin I’m so sorry 

Month/Cycle: 3/3(15 overall 5benched)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Supplements, EOD, BBT/CM charts

R/R: I woke up with a headache everyday this week, not bad just annoying. Can’t believe school starts next week, I’m not ready to head back to work.
    NErvous about all changes this fall
    TW***Kids
    I am afraid I may be taking on to much this fall. I worked FT before DS, but only either part time work/school in last 3 years. DS stars preschool twice a week, I’m going to be subbing twice a week and I’m taking in training for a leadership postion with the Bible study program I do which will make it a two morning commitment instead of one. That leaves me one day free of commitment during the week. DS are both introverts so this is going to be an interesting adjustment.

CS/Q: Not much to see yet. Just started temping yesterday, and AF isn’t completely gone so my temp is still up just a touch 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @jessg2223 thanks... happy you made it to your class even though you were sore! that's always a good feeling.

@Sparty18 ugh I'm sorry. FX it can get resolved quickly and painlessly 

@kindbytealikat thank you... I hope you can handle all of the schedule changes this fall! I always find focusing only on the day in front of me helps rather than thinking of the whole week or month. If you can do today, you can do tomorrow!

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin - *TW* So sorry about the CP! That's got to be heartbreaking to see a BFP and then AF.

@Sparty18 - Oh no, I'm sorry about the cyst. Keep us updated on how they will address that issue.

@kindbytealikat - I'm an introvert too, but I find even with something scheduled every day, it's a lot easier to deal with than the random social activities. Maybe because they are planned and become routine?

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Nothing right now, still need to refill prenatals

R/R

CS/Q: Not temping yet
  • Options
    @chichiphin I'm sorry. :(

@Sparty18 sorry about the cyst. Keep us posted!

@kindbytealikat I can totally get overwhelmed by things like that too! Usually I find that the time leading up to it is worse than actually doing it. Hopefully that ends up being the case for you!
  • Options
    @marebear15 sorry to see you at CD2 too  :/
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Charting, HIO

R/R: Rant - See question below. It's frustrating when waking up early makes everything more confusing! Rave - Looking forward to my acupuncture appointment today. 

CS/Q: This morning, I woke up way earlier than normal. After trying to fall back asleep for a while, I took my BBT. Then, I fell back asleep for another 1.5 hours, woke up at my normal time and temped again. There was about a .5 difference between them. Which one do you think I should use in chart - earlier time/restless sleep or normal time/under 3 hours sleep? 

@chichiphin I'm so sorry :( I hope your doctor can give you some answers. 

@Sparty18 Oh no! That is frustrating and scary news to receive. I'm sorry you have to put off Clomid, and I hope everything is resolved quickly.  
  • Options
    @chichiphin I'm sorry to hear this news. Take sometime do something for YOU today. Even if its laying in bed watching terrible movies while eating chocolate :heart:

@Sparty18 ugh, that's a bummer. Hopefully it's something that can be addressed quickly.

@kindbytealikat take it 1 day at a time. It does sound overwhelming to start but maybe as it becomes routine it will feel good and you'll be pleasantly surprised by how it all turns out.

@thismustbethemom I would go with your usual time temp. I fake frequently and have a hard time falling back to sleep occasionally. I've found that it makes very little difference in the grand scheme of my chart. Obviously if I have to get out of bed its different but just laying there doesn't seem to be a problem 

Afm....

Month/Cycle:    13/10

CD:    9

WAYDTGKU:   BBT/charting, prenatals, coq10, green tea, soft cups, hio eod.

R/R:   DH needs to use his head and not his... head... sometimes. I did almost 30min on the treadmill last night. Went upstairs and commented that I couldn't finish because my eyes were not able to focus and I was going to take a shower. 5 min later he's in there itching to join. Dude, really? I'm not about to start something in the hot, slippery shower when I can't see straight. 

CS/Q: My temps are odd. My RHR is even more odd. It's never been so stable. I cant imagine that 2wks of cardio workouts (started Couch 2 5K) is making an impact so quickly....
  • Options
    thank you @riff323

@thismustbethemom thank you... I have nothing when it comes to temping advice bc I avoid it for this exact reason!

@prpl11butterfly thank you. I will. I think the actual emotion/gravity is hitting me while I'm at work which is neat. I mean, in the grand scheme it was all of 12 hrs or so, but still it sucks. Btw keep it up with the couch 2 5k! I hate cardio so more power to you. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin I'm sorry you are experiencing this. If you are open to naturopathy, I've been having this discussion with my Dr because mine has regularly gone short this year. She has recommended Seed Cycling and Oil Cycling as a nutritional approach. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Supplements, acupuncture, herbs, prenatals, Kindara, CM

R/R: Both my H and I have friends in town this week and with AF I am exhausted and do not want to get off the couch to do anything. I'm secretly happy H is taking our car all day tomorrow so that I *can't* go anywhere. 

CS/Q: nothing to see here
  • Options
    @chichiphin I'm so sorry. That sucks.

Month/Cycle: 1/1 or TTA/benched

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, just started CoQ10

R/R: Rant: legit thinking this is going to be a super long cycle now. I had EWCM that went away, came back, then got sticky, but no temp rise, yet.

CS/Q: For those taking CoQ10, did you find that it made you a bit gassy? Not sure if it's just a coincidence.
    Chart for anyone interested: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/684beb
    note: this morning's temp taken at 5:15 instead of the usual 6:30 +/- 15 mins

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Posted before I finished reading everyone's:

@Sparty18 sorry about the cycst. Hoping they can figure it out quickly so you can start Clomid ASAP.

@prpl11butterfly interesting about your temps. Is the RHR more stable and the BBT less stable than usual? If this isn't normal for you, then keep doing what you're doing but that BBT looks like what mine did when I was temping orally so I switched to vaginally (don't know/forget which way you temp if you mentioned it, sorry!).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kvh22 this is my 3rd cycle temping vaginally and until this point, they have been super stable. I've been wracking my brain to figure it out and I have no idea what would be causing it. But yea, the RHR is more stable and lower then usual. This cycle is just crazy already.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: All of the things

R/R: No raves today, but no rants, really, either. This is just a neutral day. Can't complain!

@chichiphin – First, I am so sorry. That effing SUCKS. I am a short LP-er, too. 9 or 10 days. I’m in acupuncture for it now and my doctor is going to have my start treatment if my LP can’t naturally lengthen. I am no doctor or expert but many professionals think that a short LP can be attributed to an eqq quality and/or hormone issue. If the ovulation isn’t strong enough or your hormones don’t rise enough, it won’t be sustained throughout a “typical” length LP. I hope your doctor gets back to you soon and you get answers. Big hugs. I’m here if you ever need to vent.

@Sparty18 – I’m sorry you have a dumb cyst that is getting in the way of things. I hope it’s an easy solution. <3

@kindbytealikat – Is it humid where you are? If it’s humid or heavy air pressure I wake up with headaches. Ugh. I hope it stops for you soon.

@thismustbethemom – Let me know how you like acupuncture! I’ve been loving it!

@prpl11butterfly – I just laughed out loud at my desk. Men are so obtuse sometimes. Non focusing eyes are not compatible with a little shower lovin’.

@mamanbebe – I love excuses for me to stay home!

• Options
    @literatureandink thank you for your kind words. I was really hoping I'd see at least one more day using my vitamins... 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin I'm so sorry and I'm sorry the emotions are hitting you at work. All of your feelings are valid, so don't dismiss them. Take care of yourself!
    @jessg2223 enjoy the party!
    @Sparty18 I hope everything goes well tomorrow
    @kindbytealikat I totally feel you on the fear of overcommitting. Hopefully you'll get into your new routine more easily than you expect
    @thismustbethemom good luck at your appointment!
    @prpl11butterfly good luck with your 5k training! do you have a race you're training for?
    @mamanbebe I hope you get some time to relax tomorrow while you're "stranded" at home!
    @kvh22 sorry for the cycle frustration
    @literatureandink neutral days are nice!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, SMEP, temping

R/R: H hasn't been feeling well the past few days, which leaves me to take care of all of the things around the house that he normally does. It makes me appreciate how much he does, but I also don't enjoy having to pick up the slack (and makes me feel guilty for complaining!)

CS/Q: none today
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @allegram16 bahahaha. No. I just NEED to do something to get in shape. I've put on some depression weight and really need to lose it. Part of me feels like maybe its hindering success and the logical part of me cant get that side to STFU.

Hope YH feels better so you can stop having to do so much of his day to day.