Trying to Get Pregnant

Hump Day GTKY

Found this on an old BMB and thought it was interesting.

On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal?

Which is the sexiest accent?

Favorite candle scent?

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?

What is your least favorite word?

What lunchmeat and condiments are on your favorite sandwich?

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Are you named after anyone? 

Zombies have invaded.  Besides food/water/shelter/weapons, what 2 items would be your absolute necessities?

Re: Hump Day GTKY

• Loading the player...
  • @emmasemm & @whitealbum29 Thanks ladies! I, like @riff323, I think about this a lot. I did however forget about my asthma meds unless it counts as part of a first aid kit.
  • On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? Turkey with cranberry sauce, gravy, etc.  Your basic Thanksgiving fare. 

Which is the sexiest accent? British

Favorite candle scent? Yankee Candles sugar apple

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? England/Scotland/Ireland

What is your least favorite word? The c-word.  

What lunchmeat and condiments are on your favorite sandwich? Turkey and guacamole

What is your favorite holiday tradition? I don't get to do it every year, but I love performing in my community theatre's Christmas production when I have the chance.  

Are you named after anyone? My first name is after my maternal grandmother, my middle name is after my paternal grandmother. 

Zombies have invaded.  Besides food/water/shelter/weapons, what 2 items would be your absolute necessities? I guess a good book and my dog (can't leave her to the undead).
  • kvh22 said:  What is your least favorite word? Panties
    I HATE THIS WORD TOO
  • On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? A heaping plate of baked macaroni and cheese, a heaping plate of chicken parm, and twist soft serve ice cream. And a diet coke.

Which is the sexiest accent? English for me.

Favorite candle scent? This is pretty specific but the Anthropologie Angel Food Cake candle is soft but sweet and delicious.

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? Hawaii - all the islands.

What is your least favorite word? Irregardless because it is NOT A WORD but people use it all the time like it is!  :# 

What lunchmeat and condiments are on your favorite sandwich? Roast beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce and red onions.

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve with the big family playing games and eating too much food.

Are you named after anyone? My middle name Rose is after my grandmother who passed away before I was born.

Zombies have invaded.  Besides food/water/shelter/weapons, what 2 items would be your absolute necessities? Books and my phone/phone charger.
  • @suzycupcake -- holiday bloody mary station...I like your family's style! 
  • On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? Thanksgiving dinner

Which is the sexiest accent? British. Some Southern US accents are nice too. I work with a guy who has a very thick, deep Tennessee accent and sometimes I just zone out listening to him talk  :p

Favorite candle scent? DH and I love Champagne Toast from Bath and Body Works. It only comes out around New Year's, so we stock up!

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? DH and I dream about spending our 20th anniversary in Austria at the ski resort that shares our last name. Our last name is not common, and one day I randomly looked it up on Google Maps and found three places in Austria that follow a line. I hope we can actually do it when the time comes!

What is your least favorite word? This is gonna sound crazy but...I absolutely cannot stand when people use "food" adjectives to describe things that are not food. Like a yoga teacher saying "big, juicy stretch" or a marketing pitch that mentions "snackable content." Just EW. 

What lunchmeat and condiments are on your favorite sandwich? Ham, egg, and melted cheese on an everything bagel. Just how Panera makes it :smile:

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family, Christmas morning at DH's grandparents' storybook house, and trolling my sister every Easter by sending her a photo of a green egg. (When she was in preschool, she ran all the way across the Easter egg hunt area just to pick up one green egg. It's one of our favorite running jokes.  :D )

Are you named after anyone? Sort of. My mom discovered my first name via a high school classmate and thought it was "the most beautiful name in the world." She picked my middle name, Christine, because she thought it sounded nice with my first name, then got an emotional phone call from my Aunt Christine right after she mailed my birth announcement saying how honored she was to have my mom name me after her. Nope, Mom just forgot Aunt Christine existed... 

Zombies have invaded.  Besides food/water/shelter/weapons, what 2 items would be your absolute necessities? Echoing what was said before about medical supplies, plus journals and pens. I'm already writing about my life right now -- a zombie apocalypse would be a heck of a plot twist.  ;) 
  • On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? So much pizza. 

Which is the sexiest accent? French, swoon.

Favorite candle scent? Also on the vanilla train..

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? Chile and Peru! I would love to hike Machu Picchu and in Patagonia.

What is your least favorite word? Can't think of anything.

What lunchmeat and condiments are on your favorite sandwich? Hmm. I prefer burritos to sandwiches, so I'll say rice, beans, cheese, and salsa mmmm. 

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Eating latkes and singing songs:) 

Are you named after anyone? The first letters of my names honour ancestors, but I don't remember who - oops! My parents told me a long time ago, but never made a big deal about it. 

Zombies have invaded.  Besides food/water/shelter/weapons, what 2 items would be your absolute necessities? All the first aid and phone/walky-talky.
  • On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? steak and lobster with a baked potato, my cesar salad and corn on the cob. 

Which is the sexiest accent? Irish 

Favorite candle scent? scentsy would be midnight fig hands down. 

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? Thailand 

What is your least favorite word? random but its 'peculiar' lol 

What lunchmeat and condiments are on your favorite sandwich? A great french loaf, mayo, avocado mashed up, turkey, bacon, tomato, cucumber, Havarti cheese and a dash of salt and pepper. 

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Xmas eve doing Xmas dinner and going to look at xmas lights that night. Watching a xmas movie and bath, nees pjs and early to bed. 

Are you named after anyone? A famous figure skater

Zombies have invaded.  Besides food/water/shelter/weapons, what 2 items would be your absolute necessities? I'm going to say journalling supplies and my phone.