Baby Showers

Baby-Themed Family Feud!!! Please Answer!!!

alliprallipr member
edited August 2018 in Baby Showers

removing the post because of confusion from my initial wording / moving to a different forum :-)

Re: Baby-Themed Family Feud!!! Please Answer!!!

• allipr said:

Hi Everyone,

When I had my first baby, we played baby-themed family feud at the baby shower and it was a hit! I got most of my questions from a baby forum like this on another website, but the thread was from 2011. Now there's a new baby on the way and the guest list has essentially the same people, so I wanted to ask fresh new questions and I'd appreciate your help! 

It would help me out greatly if you could please answer the below with the first option that pops into your minds!

1. Name a kids’ movie parents are tired of watching / listening to
    2. Name something parents may have to bribe their kids to do
    3. Name a cartoon character parents find annoying
    4. What are some contentious parenting choices that parents may argue over in online forums?
    5. What costume would be inappropriate to see babies and toddlers trotting around in at Halloween?
    6. What's the worst toy to buy a new baby?
    7. Other than playing hide and seek, name a reason why a parent would hide from their child? 
    8. Name something siblings often argue about
    9. Name something that a dad with two beautiful daughters would need
    10. Name a reason why a girl would be excited to have a new sister

Thanks everyone! I will update with the top answers after we've reached a bunch of replies!

A second shower is not very popular - as a shower is to welcome a mother into motherhood.  Sounds like you are planning your own shower too???? 

As for response to the questions: if you notice the response rate on this board - you won't get much of a response - if anything much.  You MIGHT get a better response on your BMB.  
  • there's a new baby coming, but this activity/get together is actually for my daughter's first birthday. guests have expressed wanting to play the same games as at the shower.  don't know what BMB means, but in any case, your input is noted. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ^^^wss

I would side eye a shower for a second kid, especially if it's essentially the same shower again. Sounds like you're planning it for yourself, too? Maybe have a meet the baby party after he/she is born if you want to celebrate
    Lilypie Maternity tickers