April 2019 Moms

2nd baby, 5 weeks?

Found out I'm pregnant June 23rd. According to the Dr I'm 5 weeks. Meaning I would have been positive on a stick early 3 weeks. This is baby #2... #1 will be 2 in nov. This is a bump, twins? Doc is wrong? My first US is Sept 12 and its driving me nuts not knowing anything Just watching it grow lol opinions please. 

Re: 2nd baby, 5 weeks?

• Hi there.  Please read the Board Organization rules here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12732424/board-organization#latest

TB discourages one-off posts like this since it clogs the forum and other threads get lost in the shuffle.  Please feel free to introduce yourself in the newbie thread and post questions you may have in the check-in posts.  We also aren't here to make medical determinations, so we can't help you with bump pictures or giving advice about multiples/etc.

Thanks and hope to see you in the daily threads!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you found out you were pregnant on June 23, which was 6 weeks ago, no, you are not five weeks pregnant. 

FWIW, I got my first postitive test at 3w3d, but as baby is the size of a seed right now, even if there were two, the bump is still just bloat. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • kelsbas said:
    Found out I'm pregnant June 23rd. According to the Dr I'm 5 weeks. Meaning I would have been positive on a stick early 3 weeks. This is baby #2... #1 will be 2 in nov. This is a bump, twins? Doc is wrong? My first US is Sept 12 and its driving me nuts not knowing anything Just watching it grow lol opinions please. 
    QFP minus picture
  • All bloat girlfriend :)