Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 7/30

2»

Re: TTCAL w/o 7/30

• Options
    @suzycupcake, I didn't get any answers.  The orthopedic doctor said to call my pcp, whose answer was to get an ultrasound in 2 months.  That wasn't good enough for me.  I need a clearer answer.  So I am supposed to get a call today by 7 from my doctor, but that leaves 15 minutes, so that isn't a good sign.  I am calling a urologist tomorrow.  Honestly, I would rather have more invasive testing now (so I don't have to live the next 2 months with anxiety) . And maybe at least even a urine test or blood test or something. 

And the new doctor sounds great.  Any doctor that gives their cell phone out is usually great (my obgyn gave me his and one of the doctors I work for does occasionally, and I think that is awesome)
    And your poor friend.  Honestly, i dobt know how people handle that in a foster situation (and 1 reason we are hesitating) .  It is an amazing thibg to do, and honestly, it is wonderful if the child and family can be reunited (and it is a good situation) but I don't know how people handle it.

• Options
    @suzycupcake Your poor friend. I'm thinking of her and the child. I can imagine there's just as much heartbreak in fostering as there is joy. What a wonderful woman she is. 

@McKBaby I'm right there with you in post loss cycle limbo. Luckily I was able to miscarry naturally so my hormones aren't too wacked out. After my D&E in Jan it was utterly awful. Sending you hugs and healing vibes during this time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited August 2018
    @holly321 Sorry that you're going through this. I get that about wanting to at least have something to go off of. Shame on your pcp for adding to the anxiety pot. You are trying to conceive and that calls for some expedition. I'm guessing you already got a call tonight? Idk what time zone you are in. 

@kgg2241 It can take awhile to balance out after a loss and I'm sorry that you find yourself here. A lot of us have had heavier and longer periods after that. I'd think as long as ultrasounds are happening, follicles are growing, and ovulation is confirmed, then you should have just as much of a chance of the cycle being successful as someone who didn't experience loss. Please take some time to do something nice for yourself. What you went through is traumatic. Hugs to you!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake thanks for the support. I appreciate it. I know I'm being dramatic. I think I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed and needed to vent. Things seemed to have slowed down today, so hopefully that is it.  
  • Options
    @kgg2241, don't short change yourself, you are being dramatic, you have been through a lot and then add fertility treatment to the mix, that's a lot to deal with.

@suzycupcake, I didn't get a call until this morning, but the doctor agreed to send me for the ultrasound now.  I go Monday.  But honestly, even if everything is good, I already have AF, do I really doubt we will hach time to try (my cycles are relatively short lately) so I wont be able to try this cycle. And next cycle I am supposed to have carpal tunnel surgery, so I should probably stay benched.  I was willing to put it off if it let me try sooner, but I guess one more month won't kill me.
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited August 2018
    @holly321 How frustrating. Well, I and a lot of other ladies will be here to support you while you are benched, kicking the proverbial coach's ass until she lets you get back in the game! You're gonna get through this and recovery is gonna go fast like lightening because you are SO strong! <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    Is it common to hallucinate a second line on hpt every cycle after experiencing a loss? It has been happening to me every cycle though there is nothing there  :'(

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake, I think so.  I used to think my eyes were just playing tricks on me,or I was just seeing the line,  but I legitimately think I see it color and all and  then I don't.