March 2019 Moms

Week 2 Check-in (7/30)

This check-in is for ladies due 3/10-3/16 

Due date: 

Any appointments?

Questions?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why?

Re: Week 2 Check-in (7/30)

• Due date:  3/12

Any appointments?  None until 8/13!

Questions?:  Nope

How are you feeling?: Tired, cranky, bloated, and burping non-stop.  It's disgusting.

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why?  Fall, hands down. Growing up in North Dakota it was hit or miss because it could get so cold, but now that I live in Florida we actually get to open our windows in the fall and spend time outside without dying. It's great!
  • Due date: 
    3/13
    Any appointments?
    US tomorrow, super excited and nervous at the same time!
    Questions?: 
    None right now
    How are you feeling?: 
    I’m very anxious to get through tomorrow *TW* once I see a strong heartbeat tomorrow we will have made it through all of our loss milestones and I will feel a bit better!
    I really love three of the four! I just do not like winter bc of how early it gets dark.
  • Loading the player...
  • Due date: 
    3/11

Any appointments?

US on 8/9 and OB on 8/17

Questions?: 

If you haven't had an appointment yet, how are you distracting yourself/passing the time?

How are you feeling?: 
    Mostly just tired, anxious, and slightly nauseous 

Since I moved to Wisconsin 6 years ago, my answer has switched from spring to summer. Summer in Wisconsin is magical and like nothing I experienced in the South. We can actually enjoy our long summer days outside and I love it!
  • Due date: 
    3/13
    Any appointments?
    next week!
    Questions?: 
    nada
    How are you feeling?: 
    painfully tired
    Definitely the summer.  I love being outside and going to the pool/beach
  • Due date: 3/15

Any appointments? Not until 8/10 

Questions?: I’m with @southerngirlinwi, and suggestions on passing the time waiting for your first appointment?

How are you feeling?: slightly better, still tired, vacillating between queasy and nauseous with moments of feeling ok, and my nipples hurt...

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why? Fall - I love the changing colors, apples, cooler temperatures and boots!
  • This check-in is for ladies due 3/10-3/16 

Due date: 3/16

Any appointments? Next monday! I will however be MIA for a couple of days following it because we're moving. 

Questions?: Anyone's ms waking them up at night?

How are you feeling?: All day and some night (see above) nausea. Tired. Nervously awaiting first appt on 8/6. Even though I feel sick basically all the time, I also feel hungry most of the time.

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why? Fall, I love the colors, the smells. Not too hot and not too cold.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • @Kenneylynn3 my ms wakes me up, but I've started putting peppermint oil in a diffuser by my bed before I got to sleep and that's helped a ton!

• Due date: 3/12 (8 weeks today Whoo hoo!)

Any appointments? Had one last Friday (@ 7+3)and got to see a healthy heartbeat ❤️& got an official due date
  • Man! It cut me off! 

Feeling: SICK! It's physically/mentally/emotionally hard to be sick all the time. Cmon 2nd tri! 

Fave season: fall! Weather, football, anticipation of holidays! 
  • Due date: 
    3/10

Any appointments?
    Just had my first appt today!  Had an ultrasound and saw baby bopping around and doing great. Such a good feeling to really know that things are going well.

Questions?: 
    Nothing right now

How are you feeling?: 
    Not too bad but I get dehydrated super easily.  So keeping up with fluids is a must. Also just exhausted, not sleepy but everything feels like it takes so much energy.

Probably spring, since the days get longer and the weather is getting warmer. 
  • @dtspmama you just reminded me that I really need to get a diffuser. Which one do you use?
  • @char245 how did it go today? 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • @mamakate1616 it went well! Got to see a strong heartbeat of 147! Feeling a little bit better about everything, thank you for asking! 
  • Due date: 3/16

Any appointments? Yesterday I had my first appt with my OBGYN (fertility DR gave me the all clear last week). But it was the 1st time MH saw the baby and heard the heartbeat.  

Questions?: Why do I feel like I look super pregnant? Is it just me or does everyone look at me and know I´m with child?!

How are you feeling?: Very very tired. And nauseous after I eat anything. 

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why? I love the Fall.
  • Due date: 3-12

Any appointments?
    Just had my first OB appointment. Baby's measuring 8w6d, and had a strong heartbeat  <3 Really emotional that DH couldn't be there to share the moment, but I know there will be plenty more appointments

Questions?: Having trouble sleeping- anybody have suggestions? My doctor told me the melatonin I occasionally used to take shouldn't be harmful, but if I wanted to be extra cautious to avoid it until 2nd trimester, so looking for alternatives

How are you feeling?: Tired...which is why the sleep disturbance is even more annoying. Boobs still sore, nausea is less consistent than before, which also unfortunately makes it less predictable than before, which has proven tricky at work  :s

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why? Fall. I love the temperature, the colors, the smells (leaves, mums, etc).
  • Im due 3/12 had my first apt and us yesterday! 158 for the heart beat and everything is measuring well with baby! Im feeling pretty good except sore boobs and nausea. My fav season is summer! I love the water and camping!
  • Due date: 3/14

Any appointments? 1st one isn’t until 8/14! We’ve (very unscientificly) taken multiple pregnancy tests since the first one, just to make sure the hormones are still there. 

Questions?: None. 

How are you feeling?: Last week was pretty good. We were on vacation so I had less time to focus on symptoms, but today the nausea hit hard, along with major diarrhea (sorry if tmi) and (not pregnancy-related) my DH gave me poison ivy - he’s a tree trimmer and not allergic, so he’s not super careful around the stuff. I, on the other hand, am crazy allergic and haven’t even been near it! But I’m pretty sure I used his towel and now have it everywhere. ITCHY. End of pity party.  

GTKY: What's your favorite season of the year and why? I love the fall! Cool weather, beautiful colors, my favorite holidays, apples, pumpkins, fall smells, sweaters and scarves, and our anniversary. 
    Pregnancy Ticker