Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP Grad Thread w/o 07/30

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here.

How do you know if you're a contributing member?

1. Ask your heart if you have contributed positively here.
2. Do these people know you? Will they be happy about your pregnancy? 
3. Have you offered support to others or have you just blasted your own info out there?
4. Really, if you're a 1/1 or a 2/2, maybe just move on. Even if you have participated daily for one month and offered tons of support. Sometimes the silence is kindest. Those of us who lurk BMBs will see your intro and PM/comment/love tit.
5. Again, take a moment and step away from your excitement and ask your heart if posting would be potentially hurtful. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but doesn't allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button or "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short & sweet notes. 

Regular board rules apply - this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests.  We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions.  This community gives back tenfold what you put into it!

When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum.  If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing").  Remember: this thread is not a tribunal.  Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic.  If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss.

CD/DPO of first BFP?

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP?

What did your chart look like?

What were you doing TGKU?

How was your timing?

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

Anything else to add?

Re: TTGP Grad Thread w/o 07/30

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations @50Wife!! Wishing you a boring 9 months!!!
  • Woo!!! Congrats! 
  • Congrats!! Hope you have the most boring 9 months ever!! 
  • So many congratulations @50Wife !
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @50Wife I know I haven't been here very long and don't know you that well, but I was ecstatic reading your post! Congratulations! H&H 9 months, and talk about a success story.  :D
  • @50Wife I'm so so so freaking happy for you! You've been through so much to get here- I hope the rest of your pregnancy is incredibly boring for you, and it's all smooth sailing from here!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

• @50Wife I'm so incredibly excited for you. You have wait so long, and done so many tests!!!! I'm hoping for a boring 9 mos for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! You will be missed, but for the best reason!!!
    Image result for overjoyed gifImage result for amy poehler happy gif

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Omg @50Wife! I’m so thrilled for you!!! Wishing you the most amazing 9 months ever!
  • Congrats !!!! @50Wife H&h 9months!!
  • OMG congrats @50Wife!!!! So so happy for you!!
    Me: 29 DW: 44
  • So thrilled for you @50Wife Wishing you a very boring journey ahead. We will miss you on the IF thread for sure. 
  • Huge congratulations @50Wife!!!! So happy for you!!!  Looks like all of those test runs paid off!
  • @50Wife Congrats!!! I have been stalking your journey for a long time and am so damn happy for you!!!! I hope you have the most boring 9 months!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited August 2018
    I was just about to send you another message to say that inquiring minds want to know and here you are! :)@50Wife I'm so happy for you! Thanks for all of the support and silent support you have given around here. I hope you have an easy breezy pregnancy and will be looking for you in the grad checkins. I think I can speak for all of the ladies who struggle with IF in saying that this great news gives us so much hope! Take care of yourself <3
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @50Wife yes!!!  I am so excited to see this!!!!!  You have gone through so much to get the timing right and I’m so glad it worked!!!

• Congratulations!!!!
  • @50Wife I'm so freaking happy for you and your family! I know these past few months with the mock cycles were so gruelling, but it's thrilling to know that it was so so worth it all! Best wishes to you! Hope the next 9 months sail by uneventfully! 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @50Wife congrats lady!!!! So happy for you. 
  • @50Wife HELL YES! Congrats, lady! I hope you have a healthy and boring 9 months. <3
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @50Wife - Yayayayayayayay! Congrats to you and your family! wishing you a super healthy, happy, and most importantly, boring 9 months! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @50Wife Congratulations!! H&H 9 months!! (: (: (:
  • @50wife - Holy shit, girl, yes!!! Congratulations!! I'm wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• *lurking - formerly @kvacmak*
    @50Wife so many huge congratulations to you!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers