Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing & Treatment - Week of 7/30

2»

Re: IF Testing & Treatment - Week of 7/30

• edited August 2018
    @lulu1180 I'm sorry. Are they doing another SA in a few days to see what you'll be working with?

@emmasemm Thanks for that detail. Mine aren't actually close to my uterus (as far as I could see during the HSG) just really high. But I was curious if there are issues with bad fluid flowing down into my uterus. I guess we'll find out if the IUI's aren't successful. At that point I may ask for the lap before we move on to IVF.

Edited to add a tag instead of having multiple posts.
  • Loading the player...
  • @lulu1180 I’m sorry to hear things didn’t go as planned. How are you doing/feeling?

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Oh no @rallykat14 do they know exactly why you reacted that way??  I'm at least glad that they didn't find anything concerning and hope the scratch helps you get your take home baby!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @rallykat14 omg! Are you ok?? Holy shit!
    Glad everything went well...but how scary!
  • @rallykat14 oh dear! was it a reaction to the medication? (did they use ketamine?) I'm glad your ute looks good but your poor brain!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @rallykat14 Holy cow! I hope you're okay and it wasn't long or serious. How are you doing now?
  • @rallykat14 Ohsh!t!!  Hoping you’re play & that seizure was a fluke :( 
  • @rallykat14 oh my gosh are you okay?!! What do they think caused it? I’m glad that otherwise all went well but I hope you are okay!
  • @rallykat14 OMG! That’s so scary! I’m so sorry that happened. Like everyone else, I’m curious as to how that happened! Are you feeling okay now?

@lulu1180 I’m so sorry the IUI was cancelled. Big hugs. 
  • @rallykat14 something changed it—not sure if it’s the ER last cycle or the hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy this cycle.  I’ve always O’d late, but the latest I’ve gotten a +opk is cd26 and today is cd27

@thegirlwhowaited11 ugh!  Hopefully you’ll have success with an iui!

@lulu1180 oh no!  That had to be so shocking and frustrating!  Hopefully it’s just a fluke.  Are you going to have your hubby take another SA?

@rallykat14 oh wow!!!  That’s so scary!!  Have you reacted that way to any meds before?

I reached out to my doctor because I was afraid my biopsy wouldn’t last long enough to be effective for implantation and since it’s been so long and I haven’t ovulated yet they’re bringing me in for a progesterone test tomorrow. I’m not really sure what the levels are going to tell them except that I haven’t ovulated yet which I know because I’ve been temping and using opks .
  • Ive been MIA this week but just stopping in to say @rallykat14 Holy cow that is scary! I’m so glad you’re doing okay now. Rest up! 
    @lulu1180 I’m so sorry your IUI was cancelled. *hugs*
  • @rallykat14 Do you have a seizure condition? How scary.

@50Wife Thinking about you for tomorrow eeeeeee!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake No condition, never happened before.  I've passed out before with shots and blood work but nothing like this.  

Worst part is now I'm terrified of the IV and I just dropped $1700 on IVIG and intralipids for this future cycle
    Formally Leekat
    Me: 36 DH 38
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    FET 1 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    FET 2 (transferred 2 embryos- BFN
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo
    FET 3 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    Donor Egg Retrieval 2/19/18 -4 embryos that didn't make it to freeze
    Donor Egg Retrieval 4/30/2018 - 6 eggs - 5 embryos frozen Day 3
    FET 4 (with donor eggs) (transferred 1 embryo) -BETA 7/10 - BFN
    Hysteroscopy & Endo Scratch 
    FET 5 (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos)-BETA 9/10 - BFN
    Final FET (#6) (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos) BETA 10/15 BFP!!
    EDD: June 24, 2019 Baby O born June 26, 2019

• @lulu1180 sorry I didn't make it back yesterday. Sorry to hear it was hard to get through work. I hope you are doing well and take some time for yourself this weekend. 

@rallykat14 how scary! glad the procedure went well and there were no other issues. 

@purplg8r I'm glad you reached out. I'm not sure what the levels will tell them, maybe just part of their standard protocol before moving forward with meds or something?

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Oh, @rallykat14, I'm so sorry for the money drop and now the fear. I hope everything goes smoothly with the IVIG and intralipids. Keep us in the loop when you start them and we'll be thinking of you.

@AlohaKumu That's great the biopsy came back normal! I can't believe school has started already for you!
  • @AlohaKumu we went back 3 days last week to set up our rooms and have pre-planning this week. I can’t believe summer is already over!  I’m glad your results came back normal!