October 2018 Moms
Options

Bouncing Baby Check-in (Week of July 27)

Someone suggested a weekly check-in for Moms whose babies have been delivered.  I think that is a great idea, especially since I feel like I’m struggling to find my place back in the group right now.  (Sorry, but I can no longer relate to struggling with uncomfortable sleep positions, and my belly button has suddenly reappeared.)

So, the Bouncing Baby check-in is born.  Hopefully this will help keep Moms of outside babies active on here a bit longer as Facebook also becomes one of our haunts.  

1) How old is baby; any milestones or brags this week?

2) How are you feeling, Mom?

3) Rants / Raves / Questions?

4) GTKY: What is the dumbest question you’ve been asked since baby was born?

Re: Bouncing Baby Check-in (Week of July 27)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m glad he’s getting stronger!
  • Options
    So glad to hear that Max is doing so well!
  • Options
    Apologies if this is an inappropriate or insensitive question! Wondering how long he has to stay in nicu. Is there a ball park age or is it case by case? Hoping his stay continues to go well! Pleased that he’s growing and getting stronger already!
  • Options
    @lisa3379 - I imagine it is more about breathing and heart rate than boredom.   ;)
  • Options
    @knottieamusements I figured as much, I just kinda got a chuckle out of that  :p

• Options
    Thanks for the update on Max! Please keep posting updates when you can.
  • Options
    @princessandthegator so good to hear an update from you! Glad Liam is progressing well!  It’s hard to believe nurses who presumably work with NICU parents would be so insensitive. Keep the good updates coming!
  • Options
    @knottieamusements that's why I let you share as you want :) I love Max updates, but don't want to bug you!
  • Options
    @sammierose464 - and I genuinely appreciate it.  :)  You are also one of the few people who I felt like they “got it.”  
  • Options
    @princessandthegator and @knottieamusements I'm thinking of you and your little ones on the journey ahead. 
  • Options
    @princessandthegator - I totally get it.