October 2018 Moms

Symptoms 7/26

Re: Symptoms 7/26

• @sammierose464 hope it’s nothing and they send you home soon! 
  • Thanks. I'm feeling better of course, just tired. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @sammierose464 sorry to hear they sent you in! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Did they send you home or are you still there?
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @sammierose464 glad to hear you went in and they did some blood work! Hope all is well!
    Behind on the boards so trying to catch up! 
    I do get on and off hip pains but those have been happening for a while.it is like one for 2-3 days and off for like 7. My pelvis feels like it is splitting and then coming together and rubbing uncomfortably. Again only after I overdo it. 
  • Are pregnancy hot flashes a thing?? This is the second time I've gotten so hot, start sweating, and almost nothing makes it go away... I can stand in front of the ac, fan, drink water, doesn't work. I have to stand in the shower and run cold cold water for like 15 minutes just to cool off and like deregulate my body temperature... cant wait for cooler weather!!!
  • So much heartburn,cant bend to pick up my son, big belly, bladder probs at 30.4 had another ultrasound today ive had one every appointment. Baby now has chubby cheeks we always view the face and just from 2 weeks ago and 4 week ago face pics so much different baby is getting his fat! 
  • so mad today (also exhausted). woke up at 3:30 am because my sciatica was already acting up. But then the pain behind my shoulder blades was also getting worse, and that eventually became unbearable. DH had to rub my leg/hip for a while to help with the sciatica, but then my hamstring just went on a hour+ twitch fest, and my upper back still ached. Finally gave up at 4:30 and took out the heating pad and tried to get an hour more of sleep propped up on my back. The only redeeming part of the day is that I will get to leave work early, and I fully expect to do nothing productive today since we are going through a reorg and notifications are today. So either my current job description changes, I move into a new job similar to my old job, or I get laid off. At least they let us go home after they tell us? lol

Anyone else getting the pain behind the shoulder blades??
  • @jemmerjams I'm sorry work is so up in the air. Keep us posted - what would you most LIKE to have happen of those options?
  • @mamabearcj I would imagine they are. Aren't hot flashes a hormone related thing? That's why you get them during menopause?

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• 30+1 today. Third trimester exhaustion has hit me full swing. My entire body aches. I can't sleep at night. My heartburn is out of control.... I'm just miserable over here. I don't remember it being this bad with Z. I just remember being impatient!

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @mamabearcj I dunno about flashes, but I can tell you I am normally always cold, but I wake up every night drenched in sweat even though the a/c is blasting colder than we have ever had our house. Its disgusting
  • +1 for all the night sweats. Ugh.
  • edited August 2018
    +1 to insanely warm at night. Our house is always cooler but we have a ceiling fan in our bedroom as well. We have the air on and the fan almost at dull power most nights and DH sleeps under the covers to stay warm lol I sleep on top of all covers.
  • sliztee said:
    +1 for all the night sweats. Ugh.
    @sliztee oh just wait for the postpartum night sweats... fun times :wink:
  • Even with the AC on I'm still hot. I kept insisting that there was something wrong with the unit but SO swears it works fine. Lol 
  • +1 for night hotness. We have our AC on way more than we normally have it, I sleep with only shorts on and above the covers and I'm still hot. Yet my skin feels cold to touch so DH is always saying how am I hot?
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• I'm having such a hard time sitting in a normal chair. I can't pull my belly away from my body enough that it doesn't feel like I'm trying to fold my uterus in half. I have soooo much computer work to do, so I'm propped up on the couch and it's comfortable enough, but my external hard drive has to be plugged in, and I'm terrified I'll corrupt all my data if I move (this has happened multiple times before). So every time I have to get up and pee (often, per usual), I have to unplug my hard drive, which restarts my backup scan from the beginning. So irritating.

Other than that, I did my glucose test this morning and feel like crappppp.
  • @jemmerjams glad to hear nothing major will change. hopefully if you get a new boss they'll be just as accommodating.
  • @HoosOnFirst turns out I'm staying in role, which I suppose was my preference out of all the options. Don't know if my boss is changing, so hopefully she stays the same, or someone replaces her that will be equally flexible with my "work from home" periods for dr's appts and ya know, the getting close to having a baby time frame.
    That must speak to how well you do in that role! That’s great. 
  • +1 to feeling really crowded in there. He feels so big now and I feel like my stomach needs to expand more to accommodate...I know it definitely will but it just feels so strange!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • I feel like he’s about to fall out. It’s so uncomfortable. Also I’m hungry all the time but nothing sounds good and the heartburn and reflux isn’t worth it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • She keeps kicking me. Hard. And low. My cervix is not a trampoline, TYVM. 

I have to lean back in my office chair most of the time. If I try to sit forward to actually use my computer, she protests. 
  • @BrittanyCupcakes @HoosOnFirst @spartan4life oh thank God I'm not the only one with horrible posture. It's so uncomfortable to sit upright, my bra digs into my belly, the boobs are resting on the belly, its a weird pinching sensation below the belly, and baby girl does not like it and usually kicks more. I lean back in my chair all the time.
  • @brittanycupcakes same! If I lean forward she continuously whacks me super low. It feels like I’m being hit in the pelvis. At work I have to lean back and put my feet up on a bin under my desk to get her to stop.
  • +1 for being crazy hot at night. I get almost delirious, kicking the sheets off and crying. Then I wake up freezing. Lol

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• I work in accounting and I’ve yet to find a way to do desk work comfortably. It’s gonna be a long 11 weeks at work. Maybe I should get s standing desk so I can keep my torso long?
  • My 2nd tri energy burst never came so I'm back to sleepy all the time. Baby is super active and makes me nauseous at times. I have a strong mental desire to nest, but no energy behind it, lol.  This kid is riding so low already that I'm afraid he'll just fall right out instead of just dropping
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• @dellusion sometimes the movement makes me feel a little sick too. It's just uncomfortable when there's constant rolling movement...where are the cute "kicks" people keep talking about?
  • @dellusion same here about the mental desire to nest but no energy. There’s an abnormal heat wave where I live and we have no fan and it’s too hot to want to move!

Night time is the worst. I want it to get cooler so bad. Please, weather gods!!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @dellusion Same! I want to get the baby’s room together SO bad but I’ve had no energy. The one day I had even a little, I was gone all day and was exhausted when I finally got home. None of it got done. 

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• I work in accounting and I’ve yet to find a way to do desk work comfortably. It’s gonna be a long 11 weeks at work. Maybe I should get s standing desk so I can keep my torso long?
    sitting at my desk gets SO uncomfortable. I do have a standing desk, but standing for long periods is just as bad since he sits so low (I'd be peeing constantly). When I don't need my two big monitors, I'll go find a comfy space around the office (we have some nice flex spaces with couches or comfy chairs). I'd much rather work from my couch though.

G has been getting the hiccups more. Last night and today they were super super low, like down in the normal uterus area. Apparently he's already chilling out down there.
  • I’ve been thinking about taking my exercise ball into work. It was the most comfortable way to sit when I was pregnant with Z and my boss doesn’t care if I use it. I just need to find a stand for it or it will roll everywhere.

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @laurasauruss, @dellusion and @krzyriver Me too!  And then the random days I do have energy I over do it and pay for it the next day.  I got a ton accomplished yesterday and woke up today feeling exhausted and like I got hit by a train.  
  • @krzyriver I can picture you rolling around on the ball lol an ab workout and trying to work and trying to sit comfy!! Hope you find a stand!
  • @jemmerjamsYes just tons of "rolling wave" motions and hiccups and him shifting around but no elbow or knee jabs yet, lol.  I actually had the most disturbing dream/nightmare the other night that the baby stuck his hand out and grabbed my hand through my belly.  :o

@laurasauruss the heat out here has been crazy too.  I never thought i'd say this (because i LOVE summer) but man i'm excited for fall and the cooler weather!  haha.  we were in the high 80s last week and high 90s this week with some rain we desperately needed, so i'm happy for cooler weather. 

I keep trying to stay up late after my older boys go to bed and clean, do laundry, work on crocheting the baby's blanket that I end up passing out on the couch from exhaustion.  DH is like "um, are you ever coming to bed again?"  lol.  poor guy.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers