Baby Names
Options

Which sibling set do you like best?

DH and I are struggling to agree on names....especially a girl's name. Which sounds most like a set of sisters? Suggestions are welcome!

Which sibling set do you like best? 58 votes

Miriam, Naomi & Lydia (my favorite, DH is not a big fan)
48% 28 votes
Miriam, Naomi & Alma (both of us like it, but unsure if we "love" it or if it fits)
17% 10 votes
Miriam, Naomi & Esther (both of us like it, but got very negative reviews from family/friends in past)
17% 10 votes
Miriam, Naomi & Rosemary (original #2 choice from our list from pregnancy #1, worried she will get called "Rosie"...which is SIL dog's name)
10% 6 votes
Miriam, Naomi & Frances (both of us had this on our middle name list, don't really like the nn's associated with it though)
5% 3 votes
None! These are all terrible! Just being honest- will include suggestions below!
1% 1 vote

Re: Which sibling set do you like best?

• Options
    I actually know a family with sisters Lydia and Naomi :) Other names that might fit your style: Hannah, Selah, Sarah, Joanna, Chloe, Bethany, Leah, Lois
  • Options
    I like Lydia the best, I feel like it just flows better.
    Me: 28  DH:30
    Together since: May 2005
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1 with IVF & PDG/S (reduce the chance of our child being born with Nager Syndrome)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bawagsbawags member
    "I actually know a family with sisters Lydia and Naomi  Other names that might fit your style: Hannah, Selah, Sarah, Joanna, Chloe, Bethany, Leah, Lois"

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, we have most of those (expect for Selah & Lois) in our close family lol. 
  • Options
    Lydia is a very cute name! And goes great with the others.

• Options
    mb0112mb0112 member
    Voted Lydia because it’s my favorite of the bunch but I think they all go well as siblings 
  • Options
    I'm kinda digging the old testament vibe with Esther, but they are all fabulous.
  • Options
    I voted Esther and feel strongly that you should name your baby whatever you want - if other people want a baby to name...they can have their own! Lydia is also a beautiful choice. 

Having said that, here's an awesome article that I love to share. :) 
    https://blog.latchedmama.com/2018/02/05/baby-names-never-used/

• Options
    Alma!!

i feel like Lydia is too generic compared to Miriam and Naomi, I just see it a lot along with Lily, Lila and similar

Esther just isn’t as pleasant on the ears as your current daughters names 

Rosemary and Frances are fine but I think Alma just completes the set best 

• Options
    Voted Alma but also really like Rosemary!