October 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 7/31

Stolen from Monday 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is one regret you have from when you were younger- assuming you still get to the same point in life if you're happy, what would you go back and change/do differently?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 7/31

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

28, eggplant 

2. How are you feeling?

Good! Really good! A little uncomfortable because, you know, 3rd trimester is always uncomfortable, but hardly sick at all!

Just my psychiatrist today 

I was getting presents for Isaac to give the girls when they come see him in the hospital, and I decided he needed to get me something too. So, fancy new purse. It came yesterday and it’s so pretty. Also I just re-committed to my planner/budgeting and I’m feeling so good and organized and happy!

5. GTKY: What is one regret you have from when you were younger- assuming you still get to the same point in life if you're happy, what would you go back and change/do differently?

I’d get myself on anxiety meds when we started wedding planning, and then throw a very different, much more laid back wedding. I’d take a lot more of H’s ideas, and we’d have a moon bounce and I wouldn’t give a fuck about what the flowers looked like. Oh and I’d pick a dress with sleeves so it didn’t fall down during our first dance :#

BabyFruit Ticker

30 weeks / size of a zucchini 

2. How are you feeling?

Overall I honestly do feel pretty good. Things are just starting to get “annoying” - sleeping is becoming more difficult, taking the dogs for a walk takes longer, my legs/hips/back are often achy after simple tasks. But I’m happy and healthy and so is baby girl so that’s all that matters! 

Nope!

Went to my nieces 4th birthday party this weekend... I left after 3 + hours bc I had another obligation and they hadn’t even opened presents yet... 

If it meant I still would get to the same point- I would have moved overseas for a couple years after graduating college - my husband (then boyfriend) and I talked about it so many times but we’re both too chicken to pull the trigger.. oh well! Maybe we’ll make it there someday.

• Loading the player...
    29 weeks, acorn squash

2. How are you feeling?

Overall I’m feeling fine. Just have heartburn and my hips hurt occasionally. I’m pretty tired and can’t seem to sleep comfortably. 

None this week, still on vacation 

Why do vacations go by so quickly? We leave to head back home on Thursday and I don’t want to say goodbye to family. My daughter starts school Monday morning, I’ll have a first grader  :/<3

I would suck it up and reapply to the nursing program. I was going through a difficult time but life would be better if I had my ADN/BSN. 

Also in HS I probably would have worked on my friendships better, I really regret that. I have no friends from HS. Yes we all grew up and grew apart but some things should have been mended.

31 weeks! Holy smokes, we are in single digit weeks!

2. How are you feeling?

Good this week! We have a list and tasks are finally getting down around here

Nope, next Monday I see my OB for a 32 week appointment/ultrasound to check on growth. We've decided to talk more with our own OB about the VBA2C questions instead of searching out a new doctor. I want to know who would be cutting into me if things don't go smoothly with a vaginal birth and I have that with my current doctor. Hoping she's more open to my "if the stars align...." scenario. 

Have more sex... ha! I've only been with DH and I regret it in the sense that I never tried/experienced other people. Man, that makes me sound like a hoe.

BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Have more sex... ha! I've only been with DH and I regret it in the sense that I never tried/experienced other people. Man, that makes me sound like a hoe.

Don't feel like a hoe. I feel the same way. I have only been with my high school sweetheart.  I wonder at times what it would be like to be with others and if I am missing out. We will be celebrating our 13 year anniversary in a few weeks. 
  • @Gizmo1231
    Omg I didn't even think about the single digits!! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31, asparagus

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good. Not sleeping in my own bed sucks so wake up a lot. And peeing more. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, next week I meet my new OBGYN office. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Just want my stuff from our move. I am soooo not looking forward to being in an apt. 

Not studying abroad. 

BabyFruit Ticker

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • . How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 29 weeks; acorn squash

2. How are you feeling? Pretty awesome. Except last night I was sleeping on my side and needed help rolling over (I was sore and it was too painful).  Lol. Anyone else needing help?

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, next week

4. Rants/raves/questions? What brand car seat is everyone getting? I am looking at Graco.

5. GTKY: What is one regret you have from when you were younger- assuming you still get to the same point in life if you're happy, what would you go back and change/do differently?  I wish I took my testing more seriously and got a degree in education instead of General Studies.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?   I am 27 weeks I will be 28 tomorrow. Baby is the size of a head of lettuce.

2. How are you feeling?   My back is killing me currently and I have killer heartburn!

3. Any appointments this week?   Friday I have my glucose test at 8:50 and at 3 I have to see my perinatologist (high risk doctor).

4. Rants/raves/questions?   I am home on leave from work and I literally am bored. I miss my desk. And co workers