Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 07/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Typical LP length:

Testing

R/R

CS/Q

Re: TWW Tuesday 07/31

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 34/8

Timing: -3,-2,O,+1

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Thursday

R/R: Not much going on here until we leave Thursday for a week!

CS/Q: My temp has gone down slowly the last 3 days, still well above cover but it’s really crushing any hope I thought I had. Should be too early for AF but at this point I’m starting to assume it’s inevitable.

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: high

Typical LP length:10-12

Testing: did this morning (I got excited, alright? ha) - BFN. will try in another couple days 

R/R: Nothing much going on here today. Just chuggin' along

CS/Q

I figured out how to get just a pic of my chart emailed from FF to my email! Thrilling!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @dogmomma271 sorry for the temps dropping - I'm having a lot of pre-AF symptoms right now too so my hope is low as well.  FX this cycle works out for you though!
  • @dogmomma271 @MRDCle Holding out hope for you both, fellow DPO buddies!

Month/Cycle
    : 9/10

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Friday?  Saturday?  

R/R: Rant:  It's only Tuesday?

CS/Q
  • @dogmomma271 @MRDCle @Sparty18 Figured I would join the party!!  :)

Month/Cycle: 14/16 (4 benched)

CD/DPO: 21/8
    Timing: -3,-1,+1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Nope

R/R: Just want to get through the next couple of days and get to some time off from work. I need a break right now. Oh, and DH is off this week, came home to a loaded dishwasher (clean) sink full of dishes and him on the sofa, dishes around the house. I wanted to scream! It is a good thing that I love that man. 

CS/Q
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 37/12

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 13 or 14 days

Testing: All BFN.  Yesterday was the last time I took one.

R/R: Rave: Today is my last day at my old job!  I am getting my hair done tomorrow and then leaving for Portland on Thursday!  Rant: I will have AF pretty much the WHOLE time I am in Portland. 

CS/Q:  Big temp drop today, so AF should be here in a couple days.  I kind of wasn't expecting this big of a drop until tomorrow or the day after though.

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited July 2018
    @dogmomma271 - It's still early, but sorry you don't feel optimistic.

@MRDCle - It's early for you too! Don't give up hope yet :smile:

@Sparty18 - Right there with you on only Tuesday. It should at least be Thursday, right?

@nitnat007 - When do they ever learn to clean? lol My FIL actually does all the dishes in his house, but DH didn't gain that gene haha!

@sparklingdiamond - Ooooh! How are you going to do your hair?

Month/Cycle
    : 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 9 last time

Testing: 10dpo

R/R: Still not feeling the greatest. I wasn't able to eat much yesterday, just 2 biscuits at lunch and a couple of carrot sticks for dinner. I'm still SS even though I know it's too early for implantation so it's only progesterone that I'm reacting too or this flu.

CS/Q

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    @sparty18 totally feel you on the only Tuesday thing.  One of my girlfriends messaged me today - "Four days will the weekend!" OOF. 
    @nitnat007 I HATE DISHES.  I would have been so annoyed.  Last night DH promised to put the leftovers away after dinner.  When I stopped for water before bed I saw that we have very different definitions of what tidying up after dinner means. 
    @sparklingdiamond sounds like you have a pretty nice week shaping up!
    @marebear15 I hope you're feeling better soon!
  • @dogmomma271 Or maybe it's just implantation and will go back up!  I haven't lost hope for you yet! :smile:

@marebear15 I want to try to go strawberry blonde.  I usually do red, but I think DH is tired of that lol.  
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @kangstadt I typically get a few cramps the week before my period starts :( Nausea though not so much.  Sorry about the migraine -they are so awful. 
  • @MRDCle Thanks - I don't normally get many symptoms of AF, but I was also on BC for 10 years and have had really irregular cycles since I stopped in Dec so I have no idea what's normal for me. Overanalyzing every twinge in my body (is that implantation, cramping from impending AF, or nothing at all?).
    @Sparty18 Yay for DPO buddies! I have no sense of what day of the week it is anymore (teacher in the summer...) but I go back to work in less than 3 weeks so I need to start getting my head in the game!
    @nitnat007 I didn't realize so many of us are 8DPO! That would drive me crazy too - I know I'm guilty of doing the same to my H once in a while, but usually on a day when we've both been at work and I just don't have the energy to clean up lol. I definitely try to make sure the kitchen is cleaned up before he comes home if I've been off all day!
    @sparklingdiamond Damn, hugs for you friend. I always wanted strawberry blonde hair but mine's pretty dark and I don't think I could pull it off. Enjoy your trip and your last day at work! Like @meri-mac said - treat yo self!
    @marebear15 Sorry you aren't feeling well. I totally get you on the SS - I made an omelette on like 4DPO and thought it smelled weird so threw it out, then thought OMG food aversions I must be KU! ...pretty sure the cheese was just expired. :lol:
  • @kangstadt Thank you! There's no way I could hold out until several days after missing AF! I would definitely be testing before the end of the week. Hope the nausea isn't just an AF symptom!
  • Temping question: Has anyone noticed even a slight difference in temps when sleeping alone vs. when H/SO is home? My H has been working the last 2 nights so I've been sleeping by myself. Wondering if that could be at all related to my temps being slightly lower, or if I'm just grasping for straws for a reason lol.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: high

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: I’m telling myself I’ll wait until AF is due

R/R: I’m symptom spotting like a crazy person, even though I don’t really have my hopes up. Like half of me really doesn’t think we’re going to get lucky this month and the other half is so so hopeful. Ugh. 

CS/Q: nothing remarkable at this time. 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• Wow so many 8DPO!
    @sparklingdiamond Sorry about the BFN.  I hope you have a wonderful time in Portland with your H.
    @marebear15 Sorry to hear you're feeling sick.  I find it impossible not to ss.  It's like I can feel every tiny movement in my body.
    @meri-mac GL at your appointment!  
    @kangstadt I have my fingers crossed for you!!! I had a ton of symptoms this month.  It's too bad PMS and pregnancy have the same symptoms.

Month/Cycle
    : 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing:  BFN wfaf

R/R:  I leave for vacation on Saturday and this week is going to drag on I'm sure of it!!  

CS/Q:  Figured out my BBT thermometer and have been temping to get into the habit.  I find it difficult to go back to sleep after.  I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    Yeah evidently 8DPO is the way to go this month :D 
  • Thanks @sparklingdiamond! Heading to Vancouver, BC.  I have some family out there and lived there for a year.  I miss the ocean!

That hair colour is beautiful!!
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @sparklingdiamond oooh I love that.
  • @dogmomma271 fingers crossed! 
    @Sparty18 great timing! 
    @MRDCle do you post from your computer or your phone? I'm mostly on my phone and I screenshot and crop my chart. 

@nitnat007 dh is the worst when off work. Being off work doesn't mean house chores don't need to be done. 
    @meri-mac good luck at your appt. 

Month/Cycle: 7 /8

CD/DPO: 15/3 (ff and I agree now) 

Timing: - 4.-3.-2.-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: next week

R/R: *tmi maybe* I just realized why hio over vacation was so much better then at home. The bed there is so quiet. We have a wood frame king size bed at home and every toss and turn there is creaking. 

CS/Q: 

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    @asupernovablizzardstorm my TB app on my phone doesn't allow me to attach photos anymore for some reason - so yep, I just do it on my computer when I have the photo! Like it's just a box without the formatting and photo options. 
  • @mermaidca How fun!  I have never been to Canada at all, but would love to go!
  • @dogmomma271 I definitely notice my temp is down when DH doesn't sleep at home - he's like a furnace. He was gone this weekend and I woke up at 5 am freezing and my temp definitely showed it. I added an extra blanket the next night and it was back up where it usually is post-O. 
    @MRDCle sorry about the BFN! I'm trying to hold out until AF is due, but I know the temptation to test is strong. 
    @sparty18 oh wow we are all DPO buddies! I hate that it's only Tuesday. This TWW is going to take forever. 
    @nitnat007 oh hey 8 dpo party! haha wow. I guess it's the thing to do this month! Sorry about the dish situation at your house. My H likes to hoard dirty dishes and empty water bottles in his home office and it drives me bonkers.
    @sparklingdiamond sorry about the BFN and the temp drop! I hope you have fun getting your hair done! 
    @marebear15 sorry you're still not feeling great. Hope you feel better soon!
    @meri-mac I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow!
    @kangstadt *TW*
    I've had every early pregnancy symptom under the sun during TWW and not been KU, and the month I got DD I reluctantly tested because I didn't believe I was actually pregnant. *shrug*
    @mermaidCA does your thermometer store the last temp when you turn it back on? I've found that just temping the first time I wake up and putting the thermometer back helps me go back to sleep much more easily than if I enter it in my phone at the time of the wake up, if that makes any sense. 
    @asupernovablizzardstorm our bed at home creaks too, and it's the worst. 
    *TW*

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

TFAS since April 2018

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    Omg @general_organa - my DH has a truck he drives for work and every couple weeks he brings in the plethora of tupperware, travel-mugs, and silverware he's been keeping in there and dumps it all in the dish bin at once and it makes me SO unhappy.

@mermaidca I also temp and then enter later.  I don't even open my eyes to temp...just reach over, insert, beep, put back.
  • mermaidcamermaidca member
    edited July 2018
    @general_organa @MRDCle It does store the temp.  I'm just too anxious (excited?) and enter it in right away.  I need to force myself not to do that anymore!

ETA: tags
  • @general_organa Welcome to the 8dpo club! Lol not sure why it took all of us 8 days to figure out we’re on the same one. I’ll have to see if my temp is higher tomorrow since H is home tonight. FX that’s the magic explanation!
  • @general_organa and @MRDCle, at least it's comforting to know I'm not alone!  My H has a home office and a truck for work... the number of coffee mugs/thermoses, cereal bowls, and seltzer cans he hordes... ugh!  I hate that feeling when you've done every dish in the house... and then H brings in his lunch box full of dishes :expressionless:.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @mermaidca girl get excited to go back to sleep!  JK - I know in the beginning it seems more urgent (at least it was for me!)
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @kangstadt so much solidarity.  
  • @kangstadt DH currently has a bag of sunflower seeds and a disgusting water bottle he's been spitting shells into in his car. He's a disgusting animal. I also find at least a dozen empty water bottles in there whenever I force him to do some cleaning. 
    Image result for boys are gross gif
    *TW*

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

TFAS since April 2018

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    @general_organa re: that gif...my freshman year roommate (female) told me to avoid drinking any open bottles of coke in the room (which I wouldn’t anyways because...weird?) because she used them for her dip spit. **gag**
  • @MRDCle ewwwwwwwwww  :D
    *TW*

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

TFAS since April 2018

• @marebear15 I have come to the conclusion that they will never learn to clean.They would simply just live in the filth! Girl, I really hope you feel better soon and are able to eat something. 
    @MRDCle Normally MH would cook and I would do dishes, but since he was home ALL day, I figured he had more than enough time to tackle it. Especially since I literally do all the other cleaning around the house myself. MH does the same thing with putting away the food too. Like why?? 
    @meri-mac A couple of days? That would not work for me. I struggle with a couple hours. So much luck for your appointment tomorrow. Please update us on how it goes. 
    @kangstadt Hope you can get rid of that migraine. Shame man. 
    @dogmomma271 So many of us. Gotta mean its good luck for someone right?!
    @asupernovablizzardstorm I think its worse when he is off too. It is like the mess just isnt even there to him. Yay for vacation sex!! whoop whoop!
    @general_organa @MRDCle Oh, yours does that too?? Haha I have left dishes in his office before just to see how long they will sit there. Not to mention his car. Coffee cups and McD bags everywhere. So gross!
    @kangstadt Preach girl!
  • @kangstadt DH currently has a bag of sunflower seeds and a disgusting water bottle he's been spitting shells into in his car. He's a disgusting animal. I also find at least a dozen empty water bottles in there whenever I force him to do some cleaning. 

OMG This is my husband too - water bottle full of spit out seeds ALWAYS. Can't even go for a walk without a mouthful of them. 

Also - not really sure I fit in TWW yet - somewhere between WTO and TWW (just waiting for a 3rd temp)...so maybe tomorrow I'll jump in :) 
  • All these 8 DPOs, I hope we are blowing up the Grad thread in just a few days!
  • Lots of 8s! FX for all you ladies!

@MRDCle i took a test at 8DPO too and it came up negative :neutral:, however, suppose to get AF today and has yet to show, trying not to get too excited as I have been a few days late before.
    @marebear15 I hope you feel better soon!
    @kangstadt read spoiler

I started feeling nauseous several days before AF with both of my previous pregnancies. However, I didnt take PT til after I missed AF. My first pregnancy I remember cramping because I remember thinking AF was coming, not sure about my second one. FX for you!
  • @alexand-3 lots of Fx for you!