1st Trimester
Options

Conceiving after loss

edited June 2018 in 1st Trimester
has anyone gotten pregnant immediately after loss before AF? What was your experience? 

Re: Conceiving after loss

• Options
    I was in the same boat and wanted immediately to be pregnant again after my loss. I’ve heard stories of women becoming pregnant that cycle however that was not my story. It took us 4/5 cycles of tracking and TTC to get pregnant. Good luck
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    *****TW I did two years ago.  But it didn’t end well- found out my baby had trisomy 13 at 13 weeks and it was devastating.  The baby died at 14 weeks and I had a dnc.  I often wonder if my body would have rejected that embryo had I not just suffered a miscarriage.  
    IVF #1 & 2 BFN
    New RE
    IVF #3 Chemical Pregnancy
    FET #1 BFP-first beta 2113  healthy baby girl born 12/22/11
    FET #2 BFN
    FET #3 BFP first beta 1157
    Baby boy 7/7/14
    natural pregnancy - miscarriage at 7 weeks
    natural pregnancy #2 trisomy 13 and DNC at  14 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m actually in this situation right now. I had a miscarriage in April and just had blood work to verify pregnancy last week and my levels were at 102,147. I go for u/s on 7/10/18. Praying for good news!
  • Options
    Hoping for good news for you! I am in this situation right now as well, but very early on and just detected! Report back! 
  • Options
    I had a MC years ago and had our rainbow baby not with first cycle but the second. I MC in April this year and am a few days late now with faint positives. Waiting a bit longer to see my GP, trying not to get my hopes up but it’s a bit hard
  • Options
    Yep. I miscarried at 8 weeks and was pregnant the next month. My pregnancy was healthy and normal and I now have one vivacious little 2 year old! 
  • Options
    I am currently in the same situation and just waiting for my ultrasound in 11 days to see if everything is good! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! ❤️
  • Options
    I did. I had a D&C in August 2013 but my cycle never returned. I got pregnant in December with my DD. Because my period did not return I had to have a bunch of dating ultrasounds but that was fine by me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker