February 2019 Moms

Tuesday ticker change 31/7

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week? 

4) R/R/Q

5) GTKY: What is your favourite fast food?

Re: Tuesday ticker change 31/7

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks according to bump this is the size of a strawberry which must be a pretty small strawberry. 

2) How are you feeling? 
    nausea is on and off as is the nipple pain. Anxiety is super high though.

2 weeks countdown for my nuchal scan.

4) R/R/Q 
    its DH birthday tomorrow, so Thursday we are going away and stopping off at Hobbiton in the way down which I am so excited for.

Sushi, which I am too paranoid to eat (not that there is anywhere near me that does decent sushi anyway)
  • febmumfebmum member
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks, pea pod.

2) How are you feeling? 
    Just chucked up dinner again so clearly symptoms aren't easing off yet! Feeling like maybe I should be easing up some with work/play because I'm pretty tired, but also hopeful for a second trimester energy boost soon.

Yesterday I visited the Ob and got to see peanut wave hello on a quick ultrasound.  Also waiting for the results from the second NIPT attempt. No more appointments this week though.

4) R/R/Q 
    I'm excited that we are just about ready to start shopping!  We are still holding off for the NIPT and anatony scan results (call us superstitious), but it is getting close enough to do some serious list writing.

Pretty much anything north or south-east asian - Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Malaysian, etc.

@lokibear89 Have a great time in Hobbiton! I love sushi and am giving it a wide berth too.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks and hello second tri! Baby is the size of a lemon

2) How are you feeling? 
    I’m feeling pretty good and almost back to normal. I’m still having pretty strong mood swings that are worse when I’m hungry. 

Nothing for the next 3 weeks

4) R/R/Q 
    Nothing at the moment. 

It really depends on what I’m in the mood for, but sushi is pretty high on the list. 

@lokibear89 I hope you have a great time at Hobbiton!
    @febmum Fingers crossed that your symptoms back off now that you’ve reached the second tri. 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks! And baby is the size of a lemon

2) How are you feeling? 
    well I thought I was feeling better until this morning. I woke up with a terrible headache and came the closest I’ve been to throwing up...ughh I thought I was supposed to feel better going into 2nd tri, not the worst I have felt yet. At least it was just this morning and I have felt better the rest of the day

I had an appointment today and they drew blood for the NIPT but I didn’t get to do an ultrasound, so I was a little disappointed. But I did get to hear the heartbeat!

4) R/R/Q
    . Nothing really

Also depends what I’m in the mood for but I can usually eat tacos anytime