Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Monday 07/30

What is your superpower of choice?

Re: GTKY Monday 07/30

• For me, it is flight hands down. I hate having to drive and love the exhilaration of being up high.
  • @meri-mac, that's a good one.  I'm always torn between shapeshifting and teleportation.  I hate driving and long travel as well!  It would be so cool to be able to blink and be in Italy or Ireland or something.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I choose teleportation - Dr. Strange style.

I abhor traffic and although flying might be pretty cool (lookin' at you, @meri-mac !), I'd be worried that I'd hit a bird or big bug.

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited July 2018
    Persuasion maybe?
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    Teleportation or Invisibility. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh I'd for sure be invisible.
  • @marebear15 That is goooood. Never have to pay for coffee or pizza again...I would definitely use that power for eveil  >:)
  • Teleportation 1000%. I talk about this all the time. Would love to be able to apparate anywhere I need to go. H’s mom recently moved south and constantly guilts us about not moving closer to her (we used to live an hour away, then she moved 7 hours away... not our fault). Would love for the distance to not matter.
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    Definitely teleportation as well

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Invisibility or super speed
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kindbytealikat Are you a fan of Flash then? :) Also, you could become invisible if you had super speed!
  • @meri-mac I have not seen the Flash’s TV series as of yet.  It’s on my list. I still have to finish Jessica Jones and Luke Cage first.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kindbytealikat I absolutely loved Jessica Jones and Daredevil, but haven't started Luke Cage.
  • I would want to hear people's thoughts - but ONLY when I wanted to hear them. I'd love to watch an uncomfortable conversation and hear what the people are thinking and not saying, because I love drama when I'm not involved. I'd also like to hear what someone is REALLY thinking when they're talking to me, especially if they're bullshitting so I can know when someone is lying to me.
  • Definitely teleportation. 
  • Toss up between teleportation, time travel, and immortality for me  :p
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• I vote Teleportation as well - I LOVE traveling, but the airports are getting old. 
  • I would probably choose teleportation as well. 

Ooooh time travel. That would be interesting. 
  • So I had to do some research haha but I would love my super power to be power mimicry. Its the ability to copy/absorb other people's strengths/talents ! I'd love to be able to cook like a great chef, paint like am iincredible artist, play sports like the best. 
  • Hmm. I've pondered this for a while. So many great options. Teleportation would be really great, like most people said. But invisibility would be neat too. Hmm....teleportation it is.
  • I think this is cheating but ever since I saw the movie Lucy with Scarlett Johanson I've always wanted her power. The infinite possiblities of 100% brain function.
  • a_rog3a_rog3 member
    The ability to have whatever object I needed as soon as I needed it. Need $1,000 to go on a shipping spree? Poof, there it is! Need a private jet to go to Italy? Bam, it's parked outside! Like, a magical pocket that just makes what I need when I want it!
  • @womb_there_it_is, That was such a cool movie!  Agreed on the 100% brainpower.  Maybe then I'd manage to get all the dishes done daily... :lol:.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kangstadt It really was! I might need an extra 1% to get the dishes done everyday though :lol: