December 2018 Moms
Options

Check in Week of 7.23 (DD 12.24-12.31+)

katy0990katy0990 member
edited July 2018 in December 2018 Moms

I don’t see one for this week, yet.

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: How many children do you have (including baby)? How many do you ultimately want?

Re: Check in Week of 7.23 (DD 12.24-12.31+)

• Options

I am 17+2

I’m feeling pretty good. My back is bothering me last comment as long as I wear supportive shoes. I am still exhausted by the end of the day, but I don’t think that is going to be changing any time soon.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

DH has some family in town and it has been nice to get to see everyone and to watch the kiddos run around and play!

GTKY: How many children do you have (including baby)? How many do you ultimately want?

This will be baby #2 for us. DS turned 2 in March. We hope to have 4 total.

• Options

16+2 avocado

Feeling good. I feel baby about every 4-5 days. So that's exciting. Not so exciting- tmi- CM definitely picked up and having to wash my underwear twice as oppose to the regular 1 cycle / 1 soap packet isn't enough. I don't remember it starting this early last time. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I had blood work done Monday so results should be back for my appt next tuesday. Another US to check on my SCH. 

This is baby #2. DD turned 2 in May. We are done after this baby. I'm a little sad that we are only having two ( I came from a family of 3) but I understand financially it's just not possible to have another. And the face that baby is a boy will help ease my wanting another. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gorgoeousarial Have you tried washing your undies with baking soda and vinegar? It really helps for me!
  • Options
    @katy0990 No I havent. I'll try that next time. Thanks! 
  • Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member
    edited July 2018

How far along are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks.. according to the stupid app the sizes of a tissue box 

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? Same ol same ol nausea and now to make life more awesome stomach issues every single day after dinner. Is that even possible three days in a row??

Rants/Raves/Questions? Want to be 20 wks to have anatomy scan

GTKY: How many children do you have (including baby)? How many do you ultimately want? Only every wanted two but then had two boys. Something changed and I couldn't get over missing something so off went for more treatments after a lot of discussions about loans and feeling like we are taking money that should go to the boys etc etc. So this is baby number three and the shop is closed. We are broke enough paying to have all three which seems crazy in itself. Who pays for three kidS?? But I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

17w3d, baby is the size of a pomegranate.

I feel mostly good. Still tired. No new symptoms. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Rants: It’s been a rough week, but I won’t go into it here.

Including baby we will have two. Current DS is 2. We don’t plan to have any more after this.

@gorgeousariel +1 in the CM. I definitely did not have this much CM or this frequently last time!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    katy0990 said:

I don’t see one for this week, yet.

How far along are you? How big is baby? 18+1 baby is the size of an artichoke! 

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? Lots of belly pain. This little one is sitting a lot higher than my last so unfortunately looking like I’ll get a whole new set of stretch marks.

Also dealing with tons of CM too! Glad to see I’m not alone, I was starting to wonder if something else was going on!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I’m pretty excited that the bonjesta has been working again so I haven’t thrown up in almost a week! 

GTKY: How many children do you have (including baby)? How many do you ultimately want? We have 2. I’m fine with 2, but if we have more that’s fine too. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby? I'm 17 wks 3 days. Baby is size of a pomegranate

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? Still feeling blah. I get worn out so easily. Nausea still appears, especially at night when I'm exhausted. Headaches more frequently now too. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I'm still waiting to feel better this second trimester!  I work nights 3 days a week so I'm thinking that's what is the problem too. Really wish I could get on a different shift. Hopefully soon!

GTKY: How many children do you have (including baby)? How many do you ultimately want? This is #3. We are done after this! I wanted 4, but we both have to work so anymore would be overwhelming. Plus I'm probably going back to school next year. 

• Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member
    edited July 2018
    @kenzie1026 How old are your other two? I have a 4 and 6 year old so I'm getting nervous about the juggling act of pickups/drop-offs, homework and sports ahh!

Have you ladies felt you beans moving yet? I can't feel a damn thing. I have an anterior placenta for the 3rd time so I'm sure that has something to do with it. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

@kenzie1026 I keep waiting for the exhaustion to go away, but it's not happening. Same thing happened with my last pregnancy. Just always tired. lol

@mcgeeva I had been feeling LO move. I haven't since Friday though and I'm actually really worried. :/ I usually feel her move at least once a day or once every other day, even if it's a small movement.

• Options

18+4 - Size of a croissant

I am feeling pretty beat up today but because we were at a Zac Brown Band concert last night and up way later than I should have been.  My feet issues are driving me mad.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I really want the nursery done before my baby shower on October 7th and feel like we are totally running out of time.  We are so busy the next couple of weekends and still have to empty our guest room and move things to storage.

We just have this one that is coming.  Took extensive fertility treatments to get here.  We have one frozen embryo and are really hoping we get 2 babies, which is what we really want. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mcgeeva I have felt nothing and it's frustrating. I also have an anterior placenta. Do you remember when you finally felt movement the last 2 times?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Lexidawg to be honest I can't! I just remember it being late. I know second time around I felt it sooner. But my god this is three my stuff is all kinds of stretched out I would of sworn I would feel it by not. But besides sharp pains now and then I have felt NOTHING. And im 18 weeks in two days and I know she was moving around like crazy on Friday based on my apt. 

Off topic but I had friends that all saw Zac Brown on friday night here in Nova. 

Second thing which I'm sure you would get.I found out yesterday my doctor was killed in a jet ski accident. Completely heart broken. The man that gave me all three of my babies :( 

• Options
    @mcgeeva - OH NO! I am really sorry to hear about your doctor.  I am totally emotionally attached to the nurse practitioner who managed my donor egg and transfer process.  I still email with her often and would be devastated if something happened to her and she wasn't around for our FET when the time comes!

I hope we both get to feel our babies soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mcgeeva Oh no, that's terrible!! A fertility doctor around here passed away over the weekend as well. :(

• Options
    @mcgeeva oh no! Sorry to hear of your loss. 
  • Options
    what the heck is going on? So awful.Yeah he was the doctor that kept in touch even after cycles were done, was close with my ob and would see me even when I wasn't going there. So def sad to see him go. 

• Options
    @mcgeeva I’m so sorry for the loss of your doctor. That is so sad!