March 2019 Moms

Week 3 Check In w/o 7/23

meggymemeggyme member
edited July 2018 in March 2019 Moms
This check in is for ladies with due dates 3/17-3/23. Once we get a regular group of contributors we can start putting tags in this opening post.

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? 
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Week 3 Check In w/o 7/23

• Due date: 3/20

Any appointments? Questions?: Not for another 2.5 weeks

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Occasional queasiness and generally tired.

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? 
    No feelings one way or another. I'm kind of hoping for a girl because I want DD to have a sister, but DH wants a boy. I'm trying not to get too attached to the idea of having a girl so I'm not disappointed.
  • Bumping (So all the week checkins are together)
  • Loading the player...

• Due date: 03/20 - looks like we're due date buddies, meggyme. :)

Any appointments? Questions?: I have my first ultrasound coming up 07/31, and I'm super nervous and excited at the same time.  I hope bean is doing ok in there. 

How are you feeling?: Extra tired in the evenings, sore boobs.  I wasn't nauseated until yesterday - lol.  But yesterday and today I have had bouts of nausea that come and go.  It feels like I have a lump in my throat that I want to gag on.  Gross.

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other. 

No feelings yet as to what it is - I'm leaning towards hoping it's a boy so my 2 year old DS can have a sibling close in age to relate to. My DD is 11 already so if it is another girl, they probably won't have much in common. But.. I would love the chance to raise another girl, too, DD was just fun.  I love the pink and the dresses and all that girly stuff.  So either way wouldn't be bad I guess.  :)

• @treetop19 March 20th sounds like a good day to have a baby. I've had that same lump in the throat feeling of nausea. It's not a sick to my stomach feeling, it's more like constant burps I can't really trust.
  • Due date: March 17

Any appointments? Questions?: not for another week and half

How are you feeling?: generally tired, and no energy. nausea hit like a truck on Monday and has been full force. been drinking a lot of 7up and GingerAle. and @treetop19 @meggyme i definitely have that lump feeling too. its gross. also threw up brushing my teeth this morning. it was awesome /endsarcasm 

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? Healthy baby is ALWAYS the goal and wish...would like a girl since family is wishing for one as well, and since i have DS already. 
  • Due date:  3/22 for now

US/appt 8/7

How are you feeling?: I feel awful before noon, exhausted and super nauseated. Heartburn and belching at night. I’m so grateful this pregnancy seems to be more normal, but also just pretty miserable for all but a few hours of the day! My work is really intense and I’m super nervous about how I will survive the next few weeks. 

I think it’s a girl. DH wants a boy because he thinks it would be easier.

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• gowencgowenc member
    Due date: March 18ish (will know for sure after dating ultrasound)

Any appointments? Questions?:  First appointment is on August 7, I'll be about 8 weeks. I am seeing a different provider than the one I was with for the first trimester of my last pregnancy so I'm not sure if they'll do an ultrasound or not, but I'm hoping yes!

How are you feeling?: So tired. Also, I'm having a hard time finding food that appeals to me. I'm not really nauseous or anything, it's just that nothing sounds good. Except junk...but I'm really trying to stay reasonably healthy.

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? I kind of would like a girl, since I already have 19 month old boy and a 13 year old stepson, but I'll be happy either way. And I keep calling it "he" so who knows.

• sydbomsydbom member
    Due date: 3/22

Any appointments? Questions?: Just had an ultrasound today and saw a heartbeat!

How are you feeling?: A little tired and minor nausea. A little spotting that I wish would go away... But happy the ultrasound today went well.

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? I feel like it is a girl, kind of hoping for another boy though. 
  • Due date: 

3/19

Not until 8/8

How are you feeling?: 

Pretty good, exhausted a lot of the time, and cramps every so often, but not as much as I had week 4 and 5. There should be plenty of room in there for the kid.

I really want it to be a girl. My sisters each had boys and my dad always wanted a granddaughter, and my MIL only had boys so she would love a girl to spoil. A girl would be good for this family, but I'd be happy to have a boy as well. 
  • Due date: 3/21

Any appointments? Questions?:  1st OB appt on 8/6

How are you feeling?: Very sore breasts, super tired all the time. Constantly want to take a nap but can't. Some nausea that comes & goes.

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? I hope its a girl. My DH would love a boy.  
  • Due date: 3/18 @gowenc maybe we will be DD buddies. I was just telling @meggyme that I wanted one! 

Any appointments? The 31st-the day I get back from vacation! Very excited. 

How are you feeling?: crappy. Food sucks. I either don’t want it or I do and then regret eating it due to a massive stomach ache after. Tons of different twinges and cramps and pokes and pinches that I don’t remember from last time. 

I have a feeling it’s a boy but that may be becuase I want a boy. (Also TMI but with DD my sex drive was in the negatives. With this one it’s sky rocketed.)  With DD I just *knew* it was a girl the whole pregnancy and I wasn’t wrong. I did have a 50/50 chance of being correct though! 

@meggyme I do kind of want DD to have a sister to bond with over girl things as well. So I’d be happy with either. Plus I have way more girl names I like. 
  • Due date: 3/22

Any appointments? Questions?:  not until 8/10

How are you feeling?: tired, sore boobs

No feeling yet.  This is the last grandchild for my parents and I know my dad is hoping for a boy as there’s 3 granddaughters already.  The practical part of me loves the idea of being able to reuse a lot of girl clothes if it’s another girl.  DD is 3.5. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due date: 3/19

Any appointments? Questions?: No appointment until 8/25 :( plenty of consultations with Dr. Google in the interim. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseous about 75% of the time, and trying to compensate with tons of calories the rest of the time. Any type of meat sounds disgusting right now. Except a piece of cold deli ham. Go figure. 

GTKY: Do you have any feeling for if it's a boy or a girl? Do you have any hopes for one vs the other? I already have a boy, and I love being a boy mom. Lately though, I've changed my mind to a girl. I need a sista friend lol. DH wants a daughter.